Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

2 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I can't believe there's something you wouldn't be seen dead in. 

This was a £1.95 poncho that doubles as a ground sheet. I thought it might have a bit of festival chic but I looked like I'd escaped from a secure unit.

26 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

That's bizarre. I was a bit lost in Home Bargains yesterday, trying to remember what I'd gone in for (it was a brolly or some sort of cagoule) and was looking at the Corsodyl blankly. I bought a poncho. Opened it up and decided I wouldn't be seen dead in it and decided to get drenched instead.

I'm not sure what you were expecting from a Home Bargains poncho.

Has anyone seen these new Smirnoff gay pride limited edition bottles in their supermarket? While they look quite cool I can't get over the irony that a company of Russian origin is marketing gay pride, given how homophobic the country is.

From Le Creuset tea pots to Home Bargain ponchos.

A day in the life.

Home Bargains is ace. None of this "attention colleagues, code 50 at customer service". It's BING BONG "Sharon. Sharon. Git oan the tills there's folk waitin".

13 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Home Bargains is ace. None of this "attention colleagues, code 50 at customer service". It's BING BONG "Sharon. Sharon. Git oan the tills there's folk waitin".

They also do the good Haribo.  Not the shitey, mainstream Haribo that pretentious shops do.