Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

22 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Gemma Weasley of Parklife loves a good street-fingering.

This is the only picture we have of her and we are so keen to find and she means so much to us we only have a picture of her in mid fisting on a night out and didn't have time to crop it. All above board.

This is the only picture we have of her and we are so keen to find and she means so much to us we only have a picture of her in mid fisting on a night out and didn't have time to crop it. All above board.

Obviously just concerned friends or family. To be fair it's a good photo. Now I know what she looks like when she's getting a good famming.

Sitting watching Tv with my daughter and she says 'oh no, it's five to nine, I need to go to my room, love islands coming on', so I told her there's no rush, she has plenty of time before it starts. 'I know but my iPads at my mums so I'll have to get my laptop set up, and try and get the itv hub up and running and if I can't I'll have to get my sky go on my phone and watch it there. So I says 'what about your Tv, can't you watch it on your Tv?

'Oh ye, never thought of that that'.

Sitting watching Tv with my daughter and she says 'oh no, it's five to nine, I need to go to my room, love islands coming on', so I told her there's no rush, she has plenty of time before it starts. 'I know but my iPads at my mums so I'll have to get my laptop set up, and try and get the itv hub up and running and if I can't I'll have to get my sky go on my phone and watch it there. So I says 'what about your Tv, can't you watch it in your Tv?

Sweet Jesus. The youth of today. No doubt a bright lassy as well. Just, well, they're all fuckin morons. Sorry Drew.

Sweet Jesus. The youth of today. No doubt a bright lassy as well. Just, well, they're all fuckin morons. Sorry Drew.

Yip, she finished her dinner the other night and asked how long she has to wait before she can have a bath.

12 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Sitting watching Tv with my daughter and she says 'oh no, it's five to nine, I need to go to my room, love islands coming on', so I told her there's no rush, she has plenty of time before it starts. 'I know but my iPads at my mums so I'll have to get my laptop set up, and try and get the itv hub up and running and if I can't I'll have to get my sky go on my phone and watch it there. So I says 'what about your Tv, can't you watch it on your Tv?

What kind of parent would let their kids watch that shite?

I'm calling the social services.

18 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I lifted @Honest Saints Fan 's house and car keys on the way out this morning, despite having mine already in my jacket pocket I just absent mindedly thought hers were mine and picked them up. Means she's been stuck in the house all day. 

Well i hope she's cleaned it and made the dinner. Not lying, scratching her arse, in her housecoat, watching Cash in the Attic.

If everything is ship shape take her a can of lilt.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

34 minutes ago, Rugster said:

I lifted @Honest Saints Fan 's house and car keys on the way out this morning, despite having mine already in my jacket pocket I just absent mindedly thought hers were mine and picked them up. Means she's been stuck in the house all day. 

I think Josef Fritzl used that excuse too. 

35 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Well i hope she's cleaned it and made the dinner. Not lying, scratching her arse, in her housecoat, watching Cash in the Attic.

If everything is ship shape take her a can of lilt.

Pretty much done f**k all. Had a wee hour nap when the baby went down for a sleep this afternoon. Did empty the dish washer though.