Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I ran out of shampoo about four days ago, so I've been using shower gel instead as I keep forgetting to buy more every time I'm out. My hair has never looked this good before. I'm not exactly one to make any effort with my hair, or care too much about it, but suddenly it looks luxurious. Just bought some shampoo so I can actually wash my hair properly tomorrow but I've a slight temptation to not bother and see if it gets better still.

3 minutes ago, Pearbuyerbell said:

My new GF asked me to get some refuse sacks from Morrisons.   Gonna make her write out BIN BAGS x 100 times, or end the relationship.   

She's from Fife but she dresses well.  

Fay Fife you say, I remember her well.

2017-06-17-20-27-18--345427228.jpeg

My new GF asked me to get some refuse sacks from Morrisons.   Gonna make her write out BIN BAGS x 100 times, or end the relationship.   

She's from Fife but she dresses well.  

I bought some new ones from pound land today but I'm worried that they may be the type that are likely to tear, which serves me right for going cheap.

33 minutes ago, throbber said:

I bought some new ones from pound land today but I'm worried that they may be the type that are likely to tear, which serves me right for going cheap.

How much did you pay for them?   

The general rule of shopping is:  Go cheap on yoghurts and cleaning products.   Invest in quality bin bags and ready meals.   

My uncle told me that one.   He's dead now.  

Presently at a wedding in Portavardie, John Leslie is here and for the entire day my thoughts have been consumed with him filming Abby Titmus and some other sort getting it on.

"What's she doing now Abi ?"

"She's licking my arse"

That exchange should have won an Oscar.

2 hours ago, Drew Brees said:

Presently at a wedding in Portavardie, John Leslie is here and for the entire day my thoughts have been consumed with him filming Abby Titmus and some other sort getting it on.

Please say it came up in conversation.

The dopey c**t is only a step away from turning into Elvis.

Donald Trump has reportedly been yelling at TV sets in the White House as he becomes "increasingly angry" about an investigation into alleged Russian meddling in the US presidential election. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-angry-russia-investigation-yells-at-tv-white-house-rod-rosenstein-a7794601.html