Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just now, Rugster said:

What a strange response. Have your forgotten your medication today? You seem a bit more loopy and angry than usual.

You deserve to live in Dingwall.  That is not something I would say about most folk.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I like the idea that Granny Danger likes modern fittings.  I have an image of him sitting angrily posting on P&B in a house that's kitted up like something out of the Jetsons.

It has been confirmed on other threads that Granny D is very much Patrick Magee in A Clockwork Orange. Here we see him with a young house guest enjoying some of his favourite things - modern furnishings, wine and anger.

clocworkd.jpg

I see we're playing the game so beloved of teenagers everywhere where we name a town that we don't come from and, though we know nothing about it, because we don't live there we say it's shite.

Shandon Par, you deserve to live in Edinburgh. That is not something I would say of most folk.

1 minute ago, Sweet Pete said:

I see we're playing the game so beloved of teenagers everywhere where we name a town that we don't come from and, though we know nothing about it, because we don't live there we say it's shite.

Shandon Par, you deserve to live in Edinburgh. That is not something I would say of most folk.

Thanks Peat x 

1 minute ago, G_Man1985 said:

As you support many teams Pete you can live wherever you like. That is not something I wold say of most folk

Only actually the one, but thanks.

G_Man1985, you deserve to live in / around Dundee (I assume). This is not something that I would say of most folk.

6 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You deserve to live in Dingwall.  That is not something I would say about most folk.

Dingwall's a brilliant place to live, and a strange topic to choose so out of the blue to slag someone off about.

Dingwall's a brilliant place to live, and a strange topic to choose so out of the blue to slag someone off about.

While old man dangers retort was quite strange, I have my doubts Dingwall is a brilliant place to live