Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

36 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

More a quick question but it's appropriate here given the discussion - When everyone meets someone new (male), be it a taxi driver or a friend of a friend etc. how long does it take everyone to get onto the topic of football? I find I last about 3 questions before I ask if they are into football. If the answer is no or they support Sellic or The Rangers it kills the conversation dead mind you.

Got a lift home from a Rangers supporting taxi driver the other night - in Edinburgh. Quite a novelty given the level of support in the capital for the local sides. 

More a quick question but it's appropriate here given the discussion - When everyone meets someone new (male), be it a taxi driver or a friend of a friend etc. how long does it take everyone to get onto the topic of football? I find I last about 3 questions before I ask if they are into football. If the answer is no or they support Sellic or The Rangers it kills the conversation dead mind you.

I sometimes drive the father in laws taxi at weekends and its usually 2 or 3 questions depending on where I've picked the person up.
Saturday there, it was the first question i was asked upon collecting from the "gartsherrie club".
"Driver if you got offered a blue ticket or a green ticket, which one would ye pick"
Apparently "both and sell them" isn't the correct answer.

I sometimes drive the father in laws taxi at weekends and its usually 2 or 3 questions depending on where I've picked the person up.
Saturday there, it was the first question i was asked upon collecting from the "gartsherrie club".
"Driver if you got offered a blue ticket or a green ticket, which one would ye pick"
Apparently "both and sell them" isn't the correct answer.

Next time ask if either of them are 2 ply

Was at a small party on Sunday and was asked by a Romanian my thoughts on Rangers and Celtic.

Took great delight in explaining that they're a new club and bought the history of the old one, making their ridiculous assertions that they're the same club look like the bullshit it is.

Also that the new club is on the financial rocks already.

Ownership of the “Steaua Bucaresti” brand is somewhat disputed as well so the club known as Steaua is officially called “FCSB”

I find it hard to speak to men I don't know who don't like football. It's sort of the go to conversation when silences need filled. My big fear when I ask the question 'do you like football?' Is the response: 'No, but I do like Pro-cycling.'

One of life's more awkward tasks is the find out the age of a woman.   Most bluntly refuse, of those that do answer many are uncomfortable with the line of question.   So I devised a two-question strategy to percure said information without the need for awkward questioning.  

Q1.  How long have you been pubic? 

Q2.  What age were you when you started puberty?  

Simply add the answers to Q1 and Q2 together and BANG, you have your info. 

3 hours ago, PB 4.2 said:

One of life's more awkward tasks is the find out the age of a woman.   Most bluntly refuse, of those that do answer many are uncomfortable with the line of question.   So I devised a two-question strategy to percure said information without the need for awkward questioning.  

Q1.  How long have you been pubic? 

Q2.  What age were you when you started puberty?  

Simply add the answers to Q1 and Q2 together and BANG, you have your info. 

If the answer is less than 16 you might want to go to a lawyer.

16 minutes ago, sjc said:

Enjoying a couple of days sightseeing in Tokyo before heading down to Shizuoka for a relaxing weeks break.....I would post this on the RTBC Thread but I've got the Brad Pitts :(

Who'd have guessed you'd pick up something from one of those bath houses? 

14 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

As opposed to @sjc who's picked up some rusty arse water from the brothel he frequents.

Oi you! That's how rumours start........and we all know how that works on P&B!