Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

More a quick question but it's appropriate here given the discussion - When everyone meets someone new (male), be it a taxi driver or a friend of a friend etc. how long does it take everyone to get onto the topic of football? I find I last about 3 questions before I ask if they are into football. If the answer is no or they support Sellic or The Rangers it kills the conversation dead mind you.

The next move is “so who’s the worst player/what was the worst performance you’ve seen watching Celtic/Rangers”

If they don’t relish the opportunity to talk about Wayne Biggins/Biel Moshni or whoever then they’re irredeemable

I assume you've just watched the same one I have, my youngest is obsessed with Bing and I find myself subjected to an unnatural amount of that pish.

Mine is as well. There are very few programmes on CBeebies that properly irritate me but Bing is one of them. Kazoops isn't much better, who calls their pig Jimmy Jones? And why do they refer to football as soccer when it isn't an American cartoon?

1 hour ago, Jmothecat2 said:

Mine is as well. There are very few programmes on CBeebies that properly irritate me but Bing is one of them. Kazoops isn't much better, who calls their pig Jimmy Jones? And why do they refer to football as soccer when it isn't an American cartoon?

Kazoops Jimmy Jones!

Finished reading the George Best autobiography - Blessed the other night and couldn't come to any other conclusion than what an utterly selfish c**t he was. Regardless of his addictions....even if the two probably go hand in hand with one another. 

2 hours ago, Jmothecat2 said:

A survivor of the Peoples Temple.