Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

50 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

First Christmas card today, from Rick and Linda.

Hope you've got a full account of how their kids are better than your kids and Rick has done a great job watching someone doing up their decking and Linda has been busy saving dolphins.

2 hours ago, ah-dee said:
11 hours ago, AsimButtHitsASix said:
Capture.PNG.39db47f9294349782e205f5458acca0b.PNG

This comment made my day.

does craig not know that the kraken lives under the tay bridge and can be summoned by jocky scott?

Rumour has it that if Jocky plays Dee Till Ah Deh on a saxophone it will emerge form the depths and devour Tannadice. Luckily for Dundee United fans he does not care for jazz, only hardcore gangster rap.

There’s a potential thread here surrounding Christmas cards. I received one yesterday that had my nickname on it. Surely a Christmas card deserves the honour of a Christian name scrawled upon it? (For clarity it’s one of those cool guy nicknames that ends in z...not just Steve instead of Steven). Also, I’m sure folk on here will get Christmas cards delivered to their house but not to them and/or from people they don’t know, potentially with great life updates

38 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

There’s a potential thread here surrounding Christmas cards. I received one yesterday that had my nickname on it. Surely a Christmas card deserves the honour of a Christian name scrawled upon it? (For clarity it’s one of those cool guy nicknames that ends in z...not just Steve instead of Steven). Also, I’m sure folk on here will get Christmas cards delivered to their house but not to them and/or from people they don’t know, potentially with great life updates

Sorted.

45 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Potentially with cash in them, hopefully.

47 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hiya Jimmy Savz!