Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

See when you think about it, kangaroos are freaky as f**k.

Thanks f**k they're in Australia along with all those Dundee fans. 

They are not the most intelligent creatures though.

Mind you neither are kangaroos.

On ‎18‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 09:30, Archie McSquackle said:

Yeah, I got both done on the same visit but think I only got sedation for the endoscopy as it helps reduce the resistance as the camera goes down the throat. Didn't seem to be bothered about the other end - just plenty of lubricant and away they went.

Started drinking the solution the previous morning and spent the day between the kitchen and bathroom- as someone else said, have plenty of reading material to hand!

I missed the Motherwell v Celtic game that evening as I didn't have the confidence to be far from a toilet. Spent the evening pacing up and down, listening to the radio waiting for the inevitable last minute penalty and equaliser.

Is that the term you use for dashing to the toilet before you sh*t yourself?

Bought a chicken on Saturday, cost £6.99. Fed 3 of us on Sunday and 4 on Monday night. Adding in the cost of carrots, broccoli, spuds and stuffing I reckon it cost about £2.25 each.

Last night was the 2 for 1 pizza deal, £9.80, fed 3 adults and 2 children, still 2 slices left, cost us £2.45 each (allowing 2 children = 1 adult).

Tonight sausage casserole, should do 2 of us 2 nights (my wife doesn't want any) cost of sausages, onions, red pepper, mushrooms, potatoes and casserole mix would be about £5, so each meal is £1.25.

*Exclusive of my time, electricity for cooking and diesel for driving to collect pizza.