Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Na, I hadn't mentioned it until now. Knowing the high empathy levels of each and every poster on here I thought I'd save all my poor me stories for the same time so I could milk the maximum sympathy which will definitely be coming my way. 

I got blindsided in a club last weekend at 2am and got my jaw broken in 2 places. Woke up in hospital the next morning getting my eye stitched back together. No recollection of what happened. Poor c**t's fist must be in agony. 

Aye. aye...but was she a Wid? 

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

Na, I hadn't mentioned it until now. Knowing the high empathy levels of each and every poster on here I thought I'd save all my poor me stories for the same time so I could milk the maximum sympathy which will definitely be coming my way. 

I got blindsided in a club last weekend at 2am and got my jaw broken in 2 places. Woke up in hospital the next morning getting my eye stitched back together. No recollection of what happened. Poor c**t's fist must be in agony. 

You've had quite a rough year. You should take better care of yourself. 

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Endoscopy got predictably cancelled as I've got a broken jaw from last weekend. Colonscopy went ahead which I intended to watch but the sedation knocked me the f**k out, much like my assailant last weekend.

Look on the bright side - better that than the colonoscopy being cancelled because of injuries you received when you were assaulted.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Bloody Hell, I knew every single animal in Australia was a potential killer but wasn't aware that it applied to the people, too.

Sending hugs across the ocean xx

2 hours ago, Deontay WildPar said:

You've had quite a rough year. You should take better care of yourself. 

To be fair to myself, the broken back/herniated disc and the reason for the colonoscopy were medical issues that couldn't be foreseen/avoided. 

I'm off to the copshop this weekend to view the cctv footage of the incident and find out exactly WTF happened, and then I'll decide whether that situation could have been foreseen/avoided. The other guy has admitted the assault and been charged so I'm guessing it was wrong time, wrong place. Told a few guys at work what club I was in and they asked me why the f**k I'd gone there so perhaps a poor choice of drinking establishment in the first place. 

In the meantime, I got a phonecall while I was at the hospital today from the other hospital I was admitted to last weekend telling me the eye doctor has booked me in for an urgent appointment after reviewing my eye scan. I'm beginning to think I've been getting wide with Deontay Wilder if all this damage has been done with one punch. I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

3 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

To be fair to myself, the broken back/herniated disc and the reason for the colonoscopy were medical issues that couldn't be foreseen/avoided. 

I'm off to the copshop this weekend to view the cctv footage of the incident and find out exactly WTF happened, and then I'll decide whether that situation could have been foreseen/avoided. The other guy has admitted the assault and been charged so I'm guessing it was wrong time, wrong place. Told a few guys at work what club I was in and they asked me why the f**k I'd gone there so perhaps a poor choice of drinking establishment in the first place. 

In the meantime, I got a phonecall while I was at the hospital today from the other hospital I was admitted to last weekend telling me the eye doctor has booked me in for an urgent appointment after reviewing my eye scan. I'm beginning to think I've been getting wide with Deontay Wilder if all this damage has been done with one punch. I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

Probably caught you fingering his sheila in the bogs.

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Bloody Hell, I knew every single animal in Australia was a potential killer

5 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I am going to be fucking gutted if this footage shows me getting decked by some little skinny 16 year old. 

Early stills of he event now released:

boxing-kangaroo.jpg~c200

When you see the CCTV can you film it and stick it on here? Hopefully the injuries are nothing too substantial and a full and speedy recovery is in the offing.

Not really sure if this is the right forum but last Friday we had to rush to Renmark as my sister in law after 22 months was going down rapidly from bowel and liver cancer. After being so brave she passed to a better place at 17:50.

31 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Hopefully the injuries are nothing too substantial and a full and speedy recovery is in the offing.

Image result for what gif

giphy.gif&key=25b3c827adf27034076d78ef1ff04d70d1bb2a811aa52a5e28bdf7f519c26761

He’s just been knocked out by some Aussie Shiela. Last thing he needs is you piping up.

giphy.gif&key=25b3c827adf27034076d78ef1ff04d70d1bb2a811aa52a5e28bdf7f519c26761

He’s just been knocked out by some Aussie Shiela. Last thing he needs is you piping up.

Not really sure if this is the right forum but last Friday we had to rush to Renmark as my sister in law after 22 months was going down rapidly from bowel and liver cancer. After being so brave she passed to a better place at 17:50.

Condolences, Eednud. Thoughts with you and the family.