Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

28 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

Can you please clarify why the the rangers (2012) prance around with stars on their jerseys, yet Bayern Munchen only have 4 ??   I fully understand the need to be relevant, and to keep los gulliblos on side, but the old team that won the league titles (sans 9 or 10 through industrial sized financial doping) died in ignominy in 2012.  Since then, your team have won lower league titles and the challenge cup.   

Munchen, on the other hand, display their stars to represent the 4 European Cups/Champions League titles.

Please explain to me and others exactly why the 5 stars are worn by the present entity.

Thank you

Image result for bayern strip

17 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

I have sat and watched the west brom, some of the man u game, the Edinburgh derby, then the Chelsea game. Plus all the efl highlights and match of the day today. I can’t remember the last time before i had the boys that i had a day like that, been bliss.

Hope you enjoyed mate.  I had my children every saturday and sunday when they were younger without fail.  Sunday afternoons were a mix of deafening silence in my flat when i returned  after i'd taken them back to their mum, then it was some "me" time with the football, rugby or whatever.  Now i have to make an appointment to see them as they're all in their late twenties and busy with their own lives.  Make the most of it while you can.

3 hours ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Brilliant. I'd pay good money to see an England team do this before or after the haka.

downloadfile-3.thumb.jpg.7a1b1f6bf3176d4aa7d6102d67b61130.jpg

About 30 years ago I woke up one Saturday morning and gazed out of the front room window down my South Edinburgh street to see a group of men doing a morris dance for one of the neighbours. 

It was a bit surreal to say the least. And no, I wasn't dreaming it. 

2 hours ago, hearthammer said:

Can you please clarify why the the rangers (2012) prance around with stars on their jerseys, yet Bayern Munchen only have 4 ??   I fully understand the need to be relevant, and to keep los gulliblos on side, but the old team that won the league titles (sans 9 or 10 through industrial sized financial doping) died in ignominy in 2012.  Since then, your team have won lower league titles and the challenge cup.   

Munchen, on the other hand, display their stars to represent the 4 European Cups/Champions League titles.

Please explain to me and others exactly why the 5 stars are worn by the present entity.

Thank you

Image result for bayern strip

I think all this stars shite is wanky anyway. There's only 3 scottish clubs should be entitled to wear stars on their strips- Newtongrange Star, Dalbeattie Star and Kennoway Star Hearts. The rest can get to eff star star kay.

29 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

I think all this stars shite is wanky anyway. There's only 3 scottish clubs should be entitled to wear stars on their strips- Newtongrange Star, Dalbeattie Star and Kennoway Star Hearts. The rest can get to eff star star kay.

No argument with that here.  I'm still waiting on "bluegob" kincy to reply to my question.  Quelle surprise, he's gone underground.

20 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

f**k them. If they want to prance around shaking their booty, let them. In fact they should kick off whilst they're doing it, get a quick advantage.

Eh Scotland would probably knock on and we would have to stand about waiting on them getting the scrum together..... If you think we would win the scrum while waiting on them shaking then thang, we would probably be pulled up for collapsing.

Enough of this gibber, we should just drop our shorts and give them a full moon, traditional, USA can give them the bird, England the V sign and French can lie down.

Anymore traditions anyone else can think of? over to the masses 

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
19 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:
I like it. but, I don't see the link?
Germany can?

I don't see the link now either, guess it's a PnB nono now to say such things.

now now, Thailand to bum them was the quote. How is that link to Thai tradition? Same way  I could saw the German could shoot anyone of them mwith a big nose? 

:thumbsdown

We are no known for bumming people...GETTING BUMMED yes. 

29 minutes ago, SlipperyP said:

now now, Thailand to bum them was the quote. How is that link to Thai tradition? Same way  I could saw the German could shoot anyone of them mwith a big nose? 

:thumbsdown

We are no known for bumming people...GETTING BUMMED yes. 

D4522668-6214-4DA3-A3D9-C8F311B72B85.png

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

It reminds me of the time you refused to answer a simple question.

You wanted to know where i'd gleaned the information i was sharing.  The source was irrelevant in the context, as it was just an opinion.  I do recall you were a tad irked and were like a wee dug with a bone when i resisted.  Hey ho.

Kincy's been sniping for a wee while now and i attempted to pin him down. He may well resort to the reasoning that he doesn't want to reply, or, indeed,he believes the answer is already out there.

Either way, he chooses.   I won't be losing sleep over it. 

20 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

You wanted to know where i'd gleaned the information i was sharing.  The source was irrelevant in the context, as it was just an opinion.  I do recall you were a tad irked and were like a wee dug with a bone when i resisted.  Hey ho.

Kincy's been sniping for a wee while now and i attempted to pin him down. He may well resort to the reasoning that he doesn't want to reply, or, indeed,he believes the answer is already out there.

Either way, he chooses.   I won't be losing sleep over it. 

You are an idiot of epic proportions.