Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

1 minute ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

“Shits in a cup” isn’t a phrase I’ve seen typed up in capitals since a similar poster was put up in the foyer of The Bond (Seagate, Dundee) in 1997. 

The ‘97 episode used it as a threat though.

The plural implies that this person is a serial cup shitter and flinger. I feel the letter lost it's threatening tone when they used U instead of you. That aside, the English used is far too good to have been written by the actual building manager, so not sure how the shit receivers intend to fine/evict the shit flingers

50 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

I thought they'd won it! It is very decent of them. 

Nope, you can buy anything with it. I'm not even sure the pub sells bud in anything else but bottles. I've no idea what they get from it but good publicity. 

Most likely by signing up to it pubs will agree to buy a certain amount of AB InBev products for a certain amount of time and will have lots of promotions around those products and promotional material to stick up around the pub.

Also when pubs are open probably best to make sure that you let them pull a good few pints through the lines before ordering one, and maybe even waiting until they change the barrel(s).

Also will be worth checking the dates on any bottled purchased.

40 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Also when pubs are open probably best to make sure that you let them pull a good few pints through the lines before ordering one, and maybe even waiting until they change the barrel(s).

Also will be worth checking the dates on any bottled purchased.

The Fort in the Ferry are terrible for having 'specials of 99p lager. I mind once going in on a scorching day and saying' Mate, these bottles are near 8 month out of date'

"Why do you think they're on special?" :lol:

2 hours ago, Torpar said:

The plural implies that this person is a serial cup shitter and flinger. I feel the letter lost it's threatening tone when they used U instead of you. That aside, the English used is far too good to have been written by the actual building manager, so not sure how the shit receivers intend to fine/evict the shit flingers

Hope you're going to modify your behaviour and at least get your toilet fixed.

35 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

Weird thing happening to ships where their GPS is going nuts and sending them sailing in circles. Nobody is quite sure why.

https://news.sky.com/story/a-maritime-mystery-what-has-been-causing-ships-to-sail-in-circles-11999049?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

I posted some news story the other day that suggested that with all this BLM/virus/Brexit, media outlets have been a bit slow to pick up on the fact that the magnetic poles are shifting and we are all set to return to the stone age. Good news IMO.

ETA - the magnetic north pole is rapidly heading for Siberia. Scientists say they regularly update GPS info but I'd imagine if there's a shift before they get round to updating things then it would totally f**k GPS and leave boats sailing around The Dordogne in circles like Captain Redbeard Rum until everyone on board gets sick. 

raquel-welch-in-one-million-years-b-c.jp

Edited by Shandon Par

I posted some news story the other day that suggested that with all this BLM/virus/Brexit, media outlets have been a bit slow to pick up on the fact that the magnetic poles are shifting and we are all set to return to the stone age. Good news IMO.
ETA - the magnetic north pole is rapidly heading for Siberia. Scientists say they regularly update GPS info but I'd imagine if there's a shift before they get round to updating things then it would totally f**k GPS and leave boats sailing around The Dordogne in circles like Captain Redbeard Rum until everyone on board gets sick. 
raquel-welch-in-one-million-years-b-c.jpg?h=699%26q=85&key=d1c2060b048dc6d3f44ff6fe7fdcca1d6ae070ac400cabb65844d49560af42b3
Return to survival of the fittest. Il be heading straight to Dee Mans to take all of his food, sundries, and maybe Dee Woman as a trophy before locking down in a cave.

Just now, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:
raquel-welch-in-one-million-years-b-c.jpg?h=699%26q=85&key=d1c2060b048dc6d3f44ff6fe7fdcca1d6ae070ac400cabb65844d49560af42b3

Return to survival of the fittest. Il be heading straight to Dee Mans to take all of his food, sundries, and maybe Dee Woman as a trophy before locking down in a cave.

You and the other people like you would presumably do well in the new/old world as you need fewer resources. 

3 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
18 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I'll be using my wooden club to hit you on the tit and no doubt Mrs Nardo will be glad to be rid of you and join my harem without any persuasion. 

4 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'll be using my wooden club to hit you on the tit and no doubt Mrs Nardo will be glad to be rid of you and join my harem without any persuasion. 

You'd need to wrap up well as you'll probably be under 10 feet of snow soon.