Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I've got an appointment with the dentist in an hour or so and my sister has said she can come over and look after the boy for an hour. This should be a massive RTBC but she has never been on her own with him before so doesn't have the first idea how to look after a child.

I should be more concerned than I am but my tooth hurts like hell!

I've got an appointment with the dentist in an hour or so and my sister has said she can come over and look after the boy for an hour. This should be a massive RTBC but she has never been on her own with him before so doesn't have the first idea how to look after a child.

Pffft in my day we got tied to the radiator and locked in...........what's the worst that could happen?

Build stuff from Lego and stickle bricks, then smash them to pieces. If in doubt, put on In the Night Garden.

This looking after a child lark is easy.

I take it you neither drive or eat?

I'm living with my parents until June/July so basically have nothing at all to pay for.

you will have to be on the top of game at the bookies to do so...

I make a fair whack each week from pre match trading, but I'm just going to continue to cream that off and not touch it. I could live like a King if I wanted to, but I'm going back to uni for a year and that will cost me circa £ 8-10,000 and am hoping to buy a flat after that which will probably require a deposit of circa £10,000 (I think) so want to make sure I can afford all of that.