Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I tend to rotate depending on who I'm drinking with, who won the league last, and numerous other things. I genuinely don't have a fixed preference either way. Today, I'm not feeling very fluty, and I'm not going anywhere to watch it, so I'm backing Celtic.

Up the ra!

I'm backing Rangers today as Dave 258 will come home in a terrible mood and beat me if they lose.

Domestic Abuse, there's no excuse. Except when your team get beaten, obviously.

Edited by Adam

Why are non Old Firm fans afraid to say who they'd prefer to win an OF match? They're likely to have a preferred winner in just about every other game, whether it be because one of the teams involved are their rivals or that they once got a dodgy last min penalty against you 10 years ago.

I hope Rangers win today.

...because you're a good protestant like Adam.

Why are non Old Firm fans afraid to say who they'd prefer to win an OF match? They're likely to have a preferred winner in just about every other game, whether it be because one of the teams involved are their rivals or that they once got a dodgy last min penalty against you 10 years ago.

I hope Rangers win today.

Dunfermline are playing Rangers next weekend so I hope a couple of Rangers players are sent off and maybe a couple pick up some knocks. The result of the game has absolutely no bearing on Dunfermline so I couldn't care less who wins.

I'm backing Rangers today as Dave 258 will come home in a terrible mood and beat me if they lose.

Domestic Abuse, there's no excuse. Except when your team get beaten, obviously.

A handy tip for other domestic abusers is to put a couple of large oranges in a football sock. Beat your victim all day long and hardly leaves any bruises!