Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I got let off work early today and went to the new Riverside Transport Museum. Really enjoyed it, massive range of exhibits and the fact that they've added a Star Wars Stormtrooper to the exhibits! Back to uni tomorrow, going into the new Riverside campus in Ayr so looking forward to getting completely lost inside it

I got let off work early today and went to the new Riverside Transport Museum. Really enjoyed it, massive range of exhibits and the fact that they've added a Star Wars Stormtrooper to the exhibits! Back to uni tomorrow, going into the new Riverside campus in Ayr so looking forward to getting completely lost inside it

That the one near the SECC? I was planning on having a wander over to it tomorrow morning for a couple of hours.

Back to uni tomorrow, going into the new Riverside campus in Ayr so looking forward to getting completely lost inside it

I know a couple of people who start there tomorrow.

Here's the fly through video.

http://www.uws.ac.uk/about/ayr/new-campus-video.asp

Yeah, that's the one near the SECC, in Ayr.

Yeah, he may work in Glasgow champ. FWIW a quick Google for "Riverside Transport Museum Ayr" shows that the nearest Riverside Transport Museum to Ayr is in Glasgow.

Edited by yoda

I got let off work early today and went to the new Riverside Transport Museum. Really enjoyed it, massive range of exhibits and the fact that they've added a Star Wars Stormtrooper to the exhibits!

Glasgow!

Back to uni tomorrow, going into the new Riverside campus in Ayr so looking forward to getting completely lost inside it

Ayr.!

That the one near the SECC? I was planning on having a wander over to it tomorrow morning for a couple of hours.

Glasgow!

Yeah, that's the one near the SECC, in Ayr.

A wee bit pompous? No. dry.gif

I put two chicken burgers in the oven last night and started eating them when I thought they were ready. Got about 2/3's of the way through the first one when I realised the mouthful I had was fucking freezing. It hadn't cooked all the way through so more than likely I have food posoining. Great.

I'm not fat, and unfortunately no realistic amount of exercise will burn off the four - six pints of milk I drink a day.

f**k exercise. Just follow 11thHour's example...

I put two chicken burgers in the oven last night and started eating them when I thought they were ready. Got about 2/3's of the way through the first one when I realised the mouthful I had was fucking freezing. It hadn't cooked all the way through so more than likely I have food posoining. Great.

That should shift some weight.

I know a couple of people who start there tomorrow.

Here's the fly through video.

http://www.uws.ac.uk/about/ayr/new-campus-video.asp

Cheers Tryfield, I was impressed with it generally! It's massive inside and the music bit's good, been looking forward to getting in to the new recording studios for a while now. Not happy with the size of the union though, I think it might actually be smaller than the old one and for the amount of people that'll use it, it'll get far too crowded. But it'll be nice to walk along the river after getting off the train on sunny days and not have to walk as far as I would've had to for the old one.

I never knew there was a transport museum in Ayr.

Yeah, he may work in Glasgow champ. FWIW a quick Google for "Riverside Transport Museum Ayr" shows that the nearest Riverside Transport Museum to Ayr is in Glasgow.

It's in Finnieston, Swampy.

Glasgow!

Ayr.!

Glasgow!

A wee bit pompous? No. dry.gif

I'm not going to do the whole "lol I was fishing" lie but nonetheless it's great to see people queuing up at the box office.