Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm absolutely humped after a gig in Ayr in the afternoon and working in Glasgow this evening, I'm due my bed. And I'm up early for my other work tomorrow morning but later on I'm going for a pint with my mate in Glasgow so that's alright.

For that film Cloud Atlas that they are filming (funnily enough) in Glasgow, they are holding a few of the retro cars and crew trailers near where I'm staying in Glasgow. Just off the High Street if anyone is interested. I also wandered past them filming a scene yesterday, it wasn't anything exciting just a car driving down a street.

There was a huge spider in the bath there, about 2 inches in legspan, which could also breath and survive in water. I had to flush the crap out of it down the plughole.

A week ago I saw the biggest, angriest looking spider I've ever seen. I was helping our driver shift some gear away from a job and when we moved some planks there were loads of wee spiders scurrying about and one big, fat, tiger-striped one just sitting there, looking at us with a look that said "Put my fucking plank back and f**k off". I swear it was smoking Marlboro Red.

ETA: I wish I'd thought to take a photo of it for Smurph, he's petrified of them, the wee bender.

Edited by Sweet Pete

I know your now married so i guess the sex has went out the window, ever thought of swimming?

No offence chief, but given you're about 5'6" and 8 stone you're the last person I would take fitness advice from ;)