Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

So this is what the unemployed do with their time. Nice work if you can get it.;)

Bert, that was classic bandwidth use!

So... eh, so thanks.

Edited by McKee

My bed is broken (sadly I don't have an amazing, drug-fuelled, sex-fest anecdote to accompany) so we demolished it today. For the next week or two I'm going to be sleeping on a mattress on the floor. Comfort.

^^^ Never seen Fawlty Towers IMO.

Jimmy, you're obviously a man that views quantity and quality as equal.

This should do the trick for you IMO.

Edited by McKee

I can't be bothered organising my favourites or anything like that properly so for some reason David Hampton's wikipedia entry is stored in my History. Every time I go on Wikipedia, I go to teh David Hampton page.

In case you are interested:

David Hampton (April 4, 1964 – July 18, 2003) was an American con artist who gained infamy in the 1980s after milking a group of wealthy Manhattanites out of thousands of dollars by convincing them he was Sidney Poitier's son. His story became the inspiration for a play and later a movie, titled Six Degrees of Separation.

I can't be bothered organising my favourites or anything like that properly so for some reason David Hampton's wikipedia entry is stored in my History. Every time I go on Wikipedia, I go to teh David Hampton page.

In case you are interested:

Mines is Tosh McKinlay, so it could be worse.

My local supermarket has now started to stock King Size Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodles. This is a great day.

Edited by uni