Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

Our toaster was "Made in W. Germany" and is older than me. How's that for German efficiency.

I'd expect to get more than 8 years from a toaster.

Karma is digging me up big time today, presumably as revenge for my weekend antics. Had a brutal nights sleep, had a powercut while in the shower covered in shampoo at 6am and then my taxi never turned up.

f**k you karma, ya dick.

Guest The Phoenix

Karma is digging me up big time today, presumably as revenge for my weekend antics. Had a brutal nights sleep, had a powercut while in the shower covered in shampoo at 6am and then my taxi never turned up.

f**k you karma, ya dick.

Cheer up. Your team's doing well.

Even though it's been happening for a while now, it still amazes me that Gary Caldwell can get a game in the Premiership.

Every time my mate and I go for a pint, at some point in the day one of us will stop the other mid sentence and say "Mate. Gary Caldwell is a Premiership footballer" in an incredulous voice and then carry on as if nothing happened.

We're easily amused souls.

I'm watching Friday Night, Saturday Morning on BBC Four and there's an absolutely hilarious debate on Monty Python's Life Of Brian. John Cleese is running the fucking show.

Is that himself and Palin with some cardinal and some other dick? When the helmet uses the line 'youll get your twenty pieces of silver' or some similar line.

Great debate and Cleese owns it.

Is that himself and Palin with some cardinal and some other dick? When the helmet uses the line 'youll get your twenty pieces of silver' or some similar line.

Great debate and Cleese owns it.

The very one.

Was surprised that the vast majority of the audience took the side of Cleese. Half expected the place to be packed with religious nuts.

I find rail travel very reasonable.

I don't want to turn this into a moan, as that would be senseless given my last comment, but I find it's either one or the other. It's either very reasonable (say a return to somewhere daaan' saaaf', particularly if you have a railcard), or horrific (say a return to Aberdeen, Inverness or the likes) or even an off-peak train to Dumbarton is expensive as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, I shall say no more about it as I don't want to turn this into a moan, and go against the very point we agreed on a few posts above. :P