Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Well at least your choice of team is better than your choice of food.....err.........no wait......

Pot Noodles > All Other food.

I work in a school (after school clubs) and a P2 asked me to help me with her homework. It was a match up sheet, the left side was pictures of a door knob, a pipe, a tap and a couple of other things. The right side was words like "Silicon", "Copper" etc. Basically a metals exercise. Primary 2? I can't mind being handed that kind of work :huh:

You obviously told her Knob = Copper

I'm at work just now. The manager has went home cos he's pished, I've been chucked the keys, been told to lock up if the assistant manager doesn't come in, I have no access to the computers to do sales. It's only my third week FFS, lol

I was helping out at this Sports event yesterday set up by Sky. I had to take one class round all the different sports so they can enjoy new sport etc..

Anyway for the Karate, I had to stand there hoding out two big gloves in front of me while the kids run up and kick them. Some wee c**t hadn't tied his shoe laces and his trainer came flying off. BOOM, a trainer to the bollocks.

One of the most painful experiences of my life.

In homage to Alex Ferguson's 25th anniversary in charge of Man United (I think thats right), nike have released designs for next seasons kits, which feature a tartan pattern on them. :lol: :lol:

They must have gone, what's Fergie, oh aye Scottish. What's Scottish, oh aye tartan.

In homage to Alex Ferguson's 25th anniversary in charge of Man United (I think thats right), nike have released designs for next seasons kits, which feature a tartan pattern on them. :lol: :lol:

They must have gone, what's Fergie, oh aye Scottish. What's Scottish, oh aye tartan.

Why not? Comic Relief pay homage to him every year...............

Their shirt sponsor should be Wrigley's.