Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sorry, don't do txt spk.

It's not txt spk. It's the names of the keys on a standard PC keyboard. If you hold down the Alt button and press F4, it closes the window that's open. So alt+f4 is shorthand for closing the window in the same way that 1471 is shorthand for finding out the last number that called your landline.

Same here.

I did feel a wee bit sorry for the father in law, he had always wanted to walk his daughter down the aisle, him being a church elder and all that. I wouldn't have been there if she wanted a church wedding, thankfully, she didn't want any of that nonsense, she's very shy. At least we saved him some of his hard earned cash though.

Got to admire this couple though. Either on drugs or just very very confident individuals.

Tbf that is still an absolute tune.

It's not txt spk. It's the names of the keys on a standard PC keyboard. If you hold down the Alt button and press F4, it closes the window that's open. So alt+f4 is shorthand for closing the window in the same way that 1471 is shorthand for finding out the last number that called your landline.

I did not know about the alt F4 thingy, that's very useful thanks

Guest The Phoenix

Sorry, don't do txt spk.

It's not txt spk.

Whoosh.

If I cared, I'd worry about you Swampy.

You take this Internet thing more seriously than xbl and Ad Lib combined.

Guest The Phoenix

Just done 60+ hrs this week

Time to have a shower.

Settle, Sam, it's a bit early for a shower.

It's only August, another couple of months yet before Falkirk Fans think about a wash.

Guest The Phoenix

Time to have a shower.

Settle, Sam, it's a bit early for a shower.

It's only August, another couple of months yet before Falkirk Fans think about a wash.

Time to have a shower and relax by having a couple of beers and *prepares for the slagging

playing bingo :o)

Did you see the text that was doing the rounds this week Sam?

I just got sacked from my job as a bingo caller. Apparently 'Meal for two with a Hairy View is unsuitable for number 69'

:)

Maybe this should be on the bad tattoo thread or something but here is an attempt at a restoration of a Spanish fresco by an 80 year old wifie in Spain.

_62428391_frescopic.gif

Jesus H Christ

New job at Ibrox for her..............

7852871108_7e5d7c3433_o.gif

It's not really Gaz, it's simply a time old tradition that for some will be seen to be past its sell by date.

I asked my father-in-law 32 years ago if I could do him a favour and I've now been married to her for 31 years.

My now son-in-law asked me if he could take my daughter's hand in marriage and despite my warning, he went ahead anyway.

My son's a bit slow on the uptake but he's now finished University and working full time and I expect he'll be asking his future father-in-law if he can make an honest woman of his daughter.

I've no idea why Swampy is getting his knickers in such a twist (I lie, we all know why) but asking permission is a personal choice and no big deal either way.

We have a winner, simple as ^^^^^^^ this, even if swamps tried to make it a big deal per usual. That fucking silly heed would argue black was white and shite was sugar

After some deliberation I have came to the conclusion that Rachel Riley is in fact actually too attractive. It should not be allowed.

Edited by JRD

After some deliberation I have came to the conclusion that Rachel Riley is in fact actually too attractive. It should not be allowed.

Was just on this thread to post this. She looked unbelievable tonight :o

Thought I had slept in for work. Then realised I am not working till Tuesday. Panic over :)

Also, my cousin and her family have arrived back in the UK from Australia for the first time since they emigrated a few years ago. Can't wait to see them all .

Lastly, it's just going to be me and the wean spending the day together as my parents are off to Edinburgh to have a night out.

Suggestions for a father/daughter activity would be most welcome.