Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Went to log into a computer today at uni, but somebody had forgotten to log themselves out from before. His name...Gordon Strachan.

Got several Gordon Strachan pictures and gave them meme captions such as "Y U still logged in" and "U mad bro" and saved them on his computer. Shame I won't get to see his reaction when he finds them.

I'm more hungover now than I have been since 2006. I even remember the last time I was this hungover, it was when I went to Athens to watch Hearts.

Must be all that French alcohol I drunk last night, in France, a country to which I recently moved.

Went to log into a computer today at uni, but somebody had forgotten to log themselves out from before. His name...Gordon Strachan.

Got several Gordon Strachan pictures and gave them meme captions such as "Y U still logged in" and "U mad bro" and saved them on his computer. Shame I won't get to see his reaction when he finds them.

I used to move everything into one folder, make it a hidden file and then leave a notepad file saying:

"If you don't want all your files deleted, don't leave your account open..."

"Nah, only joking, it's just hidden [insert instructions how to undo it]"

What a dick I was. Bet they never did it again though.

http://www.accidentclaims.org/ .........the testimonial quote bottom right, pardon the pun............

I was getting bummed in a public toilet and slipped on a wet floor and split my head open... my boyfriend had to rush me to hospital. I just received a £2k cheque for 10 stiches in my head and a burst anus... thanks! Mr C Eyley

I was the same with Stuart Cosgrove walking up to the Brechin v Saints cup game a couple of years ago and John McGlynn in the Ashvale before a midweek playoff match. Rock and roll I am.

Pfft I had a chat with Richard Gordon on Princes Street on Saturday night at about 12. At least I hope it was him.

I wanted to compliment him on his lovely olive coloured coat that ran down right to his shoes but I was too scared. :(

I was skimming through some old stuff and found this prophetic little gem on the Jimmy Saville thread.

Funny how they all come forward after the man is dead and no longer around to defend himself. Jimmy was a national treasure, a bit eccentric perhaps but no abuser.