Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Doreen Lawrence, mother of Stephen Lawrence, is to be made a Labour peer. I've no time for the House of Lords but whilst it is still part of the Parliamentary system then it can't be ignored. Is this a reasonable appointment or just Milliband trying to make a statement?

Currently in talks with a new London-based record label who are interested in signing my band. Fingers crossed.  :thumsup2

Ooft. Congrats mate. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/204053-odds/

Juniors fans being idiots and threatening violence again :lol: they are a funny bunch

What have you been told about drinking on an empty head?????? You're clearly too stupid to realise that I was endeavouring to ignore you, but seeing as you clearly have a hard on for me (thats at least twice now youve mentioned me in threads that Ive taken no part in) then I feel I should give you some sort of reply.
Read carefully now because this is the only reply you'll be getting... I took a bit of time on a previous thread connecting the dots in relation to people posting under multiple user names etc . It's been done and you know who you are.......now take your trouser tent and climb back into your cupboard with your blow up chick and see if one of you can have an original thought........

You are a complete fud Glesgaboy. You must have been useless at connecting the dots as a child because once again you are WRONG. As for your statement ( you know who you are ) of course i do you idiot but you clearly don't also your little gay remark, who is the one that mentions penis's on a regular basis and is now talking about a hard on. Again with the cupboard insult you are so boring and predictable. As you should have worked out by now the post i put on here was not an insult but merely pointing out how similar you and punkstar were and i thought you were both hilarious but at the end of the day you have shot down in my estimations you are nothing more than a wee sniveling keyboard gangster with no real life. I wonder if you would be so smart mouthed if we were face to face i very much doubt it.

My god Glesgaboy you really have a problem I would really like meet you in person to see if you would insult me to my face very much doubt it your insult are vile to say the least,you really have a problem with Neil he offered to sort it out by giving you his number you declined big surprise NOT.

The gangs all here now..........do multiple personalities have to pay individually or do they get a special group rate... Fannies!!
I`ve forgotten more about the game than you 3 (?) Not one original thought or comment on anything remotely related to the game (which is what it`s all about) from any of you at any point. You spend your time writing sycophantic posts to anyone that`ll listen to you or writing posts about how I`m this or I`m that... like I said FANNIES. If you don`t like what I post then don`t read it, I won`t be stopping any time soon because you lot don`t like it. Get over yourselves.............
Edited by Enrico Annoni

Ooft. Congrats mate. Good luck!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Hope it go's well nate

Thanks, lads. Just finding out information about the label at the moment, and I think it will be beneficial to us.

TRS is Nate Dogg? Suddenly it all makes sense...

Did you really think I was dead? Bitch, please.