Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Was just in the hostel having a beer last night after doing a bit of traveling. Bunch of Ukrainians charge in at 1am steaming with a bottle of Glenfidich. I'm now dreadfully hungover. It seemed a good idea at the time.

Major police incident in North East Dundee, police have blocked off roads, fire engines, ambulance, police dogs the whole shabang. Just managed to get into the house after being restricted about an hour ago.

Maybe Biggie will get his wish after all. :lol:

Major police incident in North East Dundee, police have blocked off roads, fire engines, ambulance, police dogs the whole shabang. Just managed to get into the house after being restricted about an hour ago.

Maybe Biggie will get his wish after all. :lol:

Seems a bit OTT just to huckle you for posting a pic of Matty.

(No 'Thats the joke' gifs please).

Nacho Novo on loose in Douglas?

One does not reside in Douglas.

Seems a bit OTT just to huckle you for posting a pic of Matty.

(No 'Thats the joke' gifs please).

My son has just been in to pick up our grandchild; police still have road blocked off but are letting folk through. Courier may make interesting reading tomorrow.

Prob be something on stv news at ten past 6 drugs?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

My thoughts were:

drug raid, serious one - but why fire engines and ambulances?

serious assault/rape/murder

incident at old folks home - have to be pretty serious imo

incident at Ballumbie golf course - I know nothing about golf or I'd make some pun

I posted one of his videos on the Club DOSS page a while back. I imagine that the Club DECE boys are similar to this.

Club DECE is old, fella. The Collector moves with the times. Still, I admire Thomas Grey, he's a good lad and I hope his advert jingles project takes off sharpish.

Quality! Yaaas! What's your band called?

The Shrugs, mate. You can listen to our debut EP here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdX6phr8bmU&list=PLp68dLY2gRc6r0ELl0qKBJ_TiXc3Yu9Nd

It would be nice to be part of a record label and to no longer be an unsigned act, but a lot of hard work is still required even if we agree a deal with them. Unusually, this record label is a non-profit one, meaning that they will release our future music in the form of free downloads available to everybody. We can still sell hard copies of our music for whatever price we want. What they have promised us is instant audience expansion and the opportunity to be recognised not just in Scotland but elsewhere in the UK, as well as finding more paid gigs for us. At this stage in our development as a band, it is probably wiser to focus on gaining an audience rather than worrying about income.

So, anyway, we shall see..