Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

'Ibuprofen' is not pronounced 'ibroofen'.

Please remember this when approaching my kiosk looking for pain relief.

I believe it's pronounced "Nurofen".

But yes, I agree with you. My mother annoys me when she says that.

There's no such thing as bad publicity.

You aren't by any chance the PR guru that the Commons Riding committee at Hawick hired this year to give them advice on how to draw more attention to the event?

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/events-savile-theme-float-attacked-213330978.html#ZEQze65 :blink:

Just think, if they'd entered themselves as a British Eurovision entry instead no one would have batted an eyelid (thank you Daz Simpson for Britain's most embarrassing moment in Europe until someone thought it a good idea to wheel out Bonnie Tyler, the pub karaoke version of Zelda from Terrahawks).

Came the closest I have ever come to hitting a 180 today. 2 treble 20s were followed by a 1. I totally panicked after the first 2 darts and just shat it. Raging!

I'm terrible at darts and have only really started throwing regularly the last week because my neighbour gave me a dartboard when clearing out his attic

Came the closest I have ever come to hitting a 180 today. 2 treble 20s were followed by a 1. I totally panicked after the first 2 darts and just shat it. Raging!

I'm terrible at darts and have only really started throwing regularly the last week because my neighbour gave me a dartboard when clearing out his attic

did u stop after first two darts mate or did you keep going? It will come love darts

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

did u stop after first two darts mate or did you keep going? It will come love darts

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I'd love to say I kept going and was just unlucky with my last dart but truth be told, i hesitated like fxck and then had to set myself again