Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I'm not even joking, I'd be amazed if you were actually in Ukraine

I'm posting from Lviv right now. According to my phone it's 25 degrees at the moment so will go to the pub I think, I just need to remember not to check P&B later.

I'm posting from Lviv right now. According to my phone it's 25 degrees at the moment so will go to the pub I think, I just need to remember not to check P&B later.

I just think you come across as an attention seeking liar to be honest. Fair play if you are though, I just looked out my window and saw a fat woman waddling down the street, I imagine the women in Ukraine far outrank this

I just think you come across as an attention seeking liar to be honest. Fair play if you are though, I just looked out my window and saw a fat woman waddling down the street, I imagine the women in Ukraine far outrank this

Could understand your angle I suppose. Females in Kyiv are better than Lviv in my opinion but its all good.

He's defo in Ukraine.

I've seen the pics, looks like a great time he's having.

Glorious sun, cheap beer, cheap fags, nice girls, what's not to like? I'm back in Scotland next week though.

One of the French trainees In my work has asked for two classic British/Scottish films that I like for him to watch. I've given him Quadrophenia and Trainspotting. I hope for his sake the latter has French subtitles.

One of the French trainees In my work has asked for two classic British/Scottish films that I like for him to watch. I've given him Quadrophenia and Trainspotting. I hope for his sake the latter has French subtitles.

Not entirely sure what the translation for "Doss c**t" would be, nor Spud

Pomme de Terre? (Schoolboy French in case it's wrong, and I've not been a schoolboy for a long time)

It wouldn't really sound the same would it :lol:

Sounds like a wedding in Stenhousemuir.

I've never heard of such events taking place at a church in Stenhousemuir, nor are there any venues in Stenhousemuir large enough to cater for a wedding reception, so I'm going to have to disagree with your here.