Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

http://www.railforums.co.uk/bourdon.zip << Programme download, small file.

Just found a part of the psychometric test I had to pass 24 years ago. The boredom/concentration test. (Dot test)

Instructions are to mark as many groups of 4 dots possible in the time allotted as possible without any omissions or errors. (mistakes will be made)

Use keyboard only, right arrow to move left to right and up arrow to mark. When I did it it was sheets of paper. I'm off to give it a go at the default setting of 5 sheets 2 minutes per sheet.

Edited by Tryfield

http://www.railforums.co.uk/bourdon.zip << Programme download, small file.

Just found a part of the psychometric test I had to pass 24 years ago. The boredom/concentration test. (Dot test)

Instructions are to mark all groups of 4 dots in as quick a time as possible without any omissions or errors. (mistakes will be made)

Use keyboard only, right arrow to move left to right and up arrow to mark. When I did it it was sheets of paper. I'm off to give it a go at the default setting of 5 sheets 2 minutes per sheet.

Just gave it a bash. 2 omissions, 2 errors, 974 cells and 36 completed rows.

Not very good. :thumbsdown

post-19928-0-57391700-1376570644_thumb.j

6th year was fucking damage

:lol:

That's Dundonian talk right there isn't it. There was a guy in our group, on a fieldtrip, who is raw Dundonian. We got a B for our work and he said "awww that's fuckin' damage man". We were pishing ourselves laughing, love it.

DAMAGE

My girlfriend is from Glenrothes and she barely understands a word I say, so we don't really speak much. I think she's with me for my massive penis in all honesty.

My girlfriend is from Glenrothes and she barely understands a word I say, so we don't really speak much.  I think she's with me for my massive penis in all honesty.

She is from Glenrothes. She is probably mentally retarded. The way you say words won't make much of a difference.

My girlfriend is from Glenrothes and she barely understands a word I say, so we don't really speak much. I think she's with me for my massive penis in all honesty.

Tbf you probably won't understand her much either if she has a broad Accent eh.

You should cut it off and give it to her then.

ETA - then she'd have two.

Edited by Granny Danger

You should cut it off and give it to her then.

First you take pictures of myself and save them to your computer then you talk about my penis.

You need locked up you disgusting old fool. I hope you piss the bed tonight and Margaret leaves you.

First you take pictures of myself and save them to your computer then you talk about my penis.

You need locked up you disgusting old fool. I hope you piss the bed tonight and Margaret leaves you.

Struggling big time burger boy. You're future must be dull and miserable. And you're a Dundee supporter. And they're managed by John Brown. You should get the number of the Samaritans and keep it handy.

Just saying like.

Edited by Granny Danger

Struggling big time burger boy. You're future must be dull and miserable. And you're a Dundee supporter. And they're managed by John Brown. You should get the number of the Samaritans and keep it handy.

Just saying like.

Nah man, I'm having the time of my life