Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Honestly, wtf is up with Egypt? I hated the place after I went to Cairo a few years back. I don't want to tar them all with the same brush but I've never come across a place with a higher percentage of arseholes.

1st day of 6th year today, anyone who says that 6th year is the best year is a right slavering bah humbug!

I reckon 6th year will be my best so far tbh. Genuinely. What subjects are you taking that make you hate it so much?

So i slept in the spare room last night, which nobody had slept in for a few weeks.

After a few minutes i felt something crawling under the sheets. i whipped them back expecting a spider or some creepy crawley but there was a large disgusting grub on my leg. Ive never seen one of these inside a house before. ive dug plenty up in the garden before but how the hell was it in my bed???

The room is on the ground floor and its an old house but i am just puzzled and grossed out.

Guest The Phoenix

So i slept in the spare room last night, which nobody had slept in for a few weeks.

After a few minutes i felt something crawling under the sheets. i whipped them back expecting a spider or some creepy crawley but there was a large disgusting grub on my leg. Ive never seen one of these inside a house before. ive dug plenty up in the garden before but how the hell was it in my bed???

The room is on the ground floor and its an old house but i am just puzzled and grossed out.

She speaking to you yet?

Hated today so much that I've went on the job trail, fingers crossed!

Really? Give it time. I got a bit bored and was eager to get out by March time, but I developed a few friendships in 6th year with people and my classes were great. I miss my teachers from 6th year more than I miss some of the pupils.