Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

When bored, The Digger facebook page never fails to amuses

examples

dirty fucken scumbag lyres you talk one lot off piss just to sell yer shitey wee daft comic book ya p***k!!! Digger i wonder if you could answer this. See in braveheart after he takes the town back from the english why do they start chanting "mcculloch" then it changes to "wallace" ??? are they retards or what ? cheers .......also some baldy c***s puntin smack in partick u grassed ma maw in for shop lifting ya rat if a find out who u r al kill you Nuthin but durty lowlife bullshitin grassez !!!!!

Tennents lager is absolutely fine. Yes, there are better quality beers available but it doesn't deserve the hard time it gets from some quarters.

Tennent's is shite, i'll never get a pint of the stuff again, and what makes it worse is that we are a nation of lager drinkers, you would think we could produce a decent one.

Tennents lager is absolutely fine. Yes, there are better quality beers available but it doesn't deserve the hard time it gets from some quarters.

Totally agree, the main problem is inconsistency but I mainly put that down to the establishment the pint is poured.

If it came from anywhere else we would be expected to pay close to £4 a pint for it.

Tennent's is shite, i'll never get a pint of the stuff again, and what makes it worse is that we are a nation of lager drinkers, you would think we could produce a decent one.

If you went abroad, were served a decent pint of Tennents and was told it was something else, I guarentee you wouldn't hate it half as much.

If you went abroad, were served a decent pint of Tennents and was told it was something else, I guarentee you wouldn't hate it half as much.

I do go abroad, and I would never dream of asking for a pint of Tennents, because IMO it's shite. and not just Tennents, I'm not a fan of any UK lagers in general. much prefer the continental stuff

Funnily enough, In some of the bars I've worked in, if we run out of draft Tennents, we replace the keg with a Carling one, and people can never tell the difference. It shows how shite our lager really is.

I agree, I love Tennents, if I'm in a pub in town I always buy it even if there are other "trendy" beers available.

I don't like so much in cans though.

One of my mates drinks nothing but Fosters and insists that Tennents is disgusting.

Before the cup final last year I bought him a pint of Tennents but asked the barmaid to put it in a Fosters glass. He supped it down no questions asked.

Tennents is decent and I've no qualms admiting that more often than not it's my pint of choice, but then again I'm not trying to come across as some zany hipster who would claim that a beer brewed in Outer Mongolia by a tribe of lamas is their tipple of choice.

Weihenstephan is a great beer. I like wheat beers over normal ones.

Weihenstephan is fucking brilliant, but only after a couple of Tennents to prepare the palate, and one after to wash it down. Otherwise it's food.

Funnily enough, In some of the bars I've worked in, if we run out of draft Tennents, we replace the keg with a Carling one, and people can never tell the difference. It shows how shite our lager really is.

In Scotland I drink Tennents, in England, Carling, and in Wales unless they've Wrexham lager on tap. I prefer old men type pubs, so if you go for an upmarket lager it's probably been sitting in the pipes for a couple of days, and revolting. I draw the line at Carlsberg or Fosters though, that really is pishy dishwater.

In Scotland I drink Tennents, in England, Carling, and in Wales unless they've Wrexham lager on tap. I prefer old men type pubs, so if you go for an upmarket lager it's probably been sitting in the pipes for a couple of days, and revolting. I draw the line at Carlsberg or Fosters though, that really is pishy dishwater.

Do not get me wrong, if I'm going out to get pished and we start in a pub, the first few drinks will be a pints of Tennents. It's a good drink to start off with, but after say maybe 3 or 4 the taste gets to me and I just move onto spirits.

Do not get me wrong, if I'm going out to get pished and we start in a pub, the first few drinks will be a pints of Tennents. It's a good drink to start off with, but after say maybe 3 or 4 the taste gets to me and I just move onto spirits.

I'm same. I can only have two or three Tennents before getting bored of it, I prefer to start with cider these days. And I'm partial to a Kopparberg or two if I'm starting really early

I'm same. I can only have two or three Tennents before getting bored of it, I prefer to start with cider these days. And I'm partial to a Kopparberg or two if I'm starting really early

That's one thing I can't start on. Sweet Cider makes me feel sick and it makes me feel more gassy than lager does.

That's one thing I can't start on. Sweet Cider makes me feel sick and it makes me feel more gassy than lager does.

You see I'm the opposite! But for a good six months I drank only Tennents and Budweiser. So I think I sickened myself