Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

My mate is out in Italy at the moment, and they do Super Tennents on draught in quite a lot of the bars. They also sell it in bottles in the shops. Apparently they're quite keen on it as well.

I think Tennents is nice enough. Tennents Export in a bottle is the fucking tits nips though.

There's f**k all wrong with Tennent's. If you're at the football or just out the pub it does the job. If you're at some trendy bar or whatever, maybe splash out on something a bit more jazzy, but a few pints of T. Lager is standard behaviour.

See between Tennents, Carling, Carlsberg, Budweiser, Miller, Fosters...I honestly can't taste the difference and, even when I can, it's that small and insignificant a difference that I'm surprised most folk get so riled about what is their favourite lager and what DEFINITELY TASTES LIKE PISHWATER.

Stella tastes a bit stronger to me, as does Corona in a way...

but lager is lager. Give me anything.

Tennant's has always been a favourite. Although tesco's foreign beers has given me a few good ones to try. Mongoose, lech, Tsingtao, some Russian one and Sapporo. All lovely.

Tennant's is the way to start a night out IMO

Guest The Phoenix

I only drink wine, as that was the choice of Jesus Christ.

According to Allaah, it's the Mother of all evils and the abomination of Satan's handiwork.

All lagers and beers are disgusting. I only drink wine, as that was the choice of Jesus Christ.

Remove the big stick that's stuck up your arse, will you?

Anyway there's nothing wrong with Tennants, a good beer, though it does get pish if you have over 4 or 5

My mate is out in Italy at the moment, and they do Super Tennents on draught in quite a lot of the bars. They also sell it in bottles in the shops. Apparently they're quite keen on it as well.

I've never seen it on draught but you'll find the bottled stuff in just about most bars, it's a pretty common lager.