Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Angus man diagnosed with being a lazy b*****d

Jim Dunbar has been late for everything.  Late for work, late for football matches, late for holidays.  He’s left women stood waiting on a first date, turned up to meals with friends hours after he should have and even arrived for funerals long after they’ve begun. But the 57-year-old says that it isn’t his fault after his poor timekeeping was diagnosed as a medical condition — at a Ninewells hospital appointment he was half-an-hour late for. Despite his lazyb*****ditis, Jim, who has spent most of his life living in Fintry, still struggles to arrive on time as he tackles the incurable condition.

Recently Jim, who now lives in Forfar, tried to go to the cinema. Knowing that it could be a problem getting to Dundee’s DCA for a 7pm show, he gave himself an 11-hour head-start.

He arrived 20 minutes late.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/angus-man-diagnosed-with-chronic-lateness-condition-1.124428

FTFY

Angus man diagnosed with chronic lateness condition

Jim Dunbar has been late for everything. Late for work, late for football matches, late for holidays. He’s left women stood waiting on a first date, turned up to meals with friends hours after he should have and even arrived for funerals long after they’ve begun. But the 57-year-old says that it isn’t his fault after his poor timekeeping was diagnosed as a medical condition — at a Ninewells hospital appointment he was half-an-hour late for. Despite his chronic lateness diagnosis, Jim, who has spent most of his life living in Fintry, still struggles to arrive on time as he tackles the incurable condition.

Recently Jim, who now lives in Forfar, tried to go to the cinema. Knowing that it could be a problem getting to Dundee’s DCA for a 7pm show, he gave himself an 11-hour head-start.

http://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/news/local/angus-man-diagnosed-with-chronic-lateness-condition-1.124428

It has it's upside, he's a Dee so he misses all their matches.

Jim Dunbar has been late for everything. Late for work, late for football matches, late for holidays. He’s left women stood waiting on a first date, turned up to meals with friends hours after he should have and even arrived for funerals long after they’ve begun. But the 57-year-old says that it isn’t his fault after his poor timekeeping was diagnosed as a medical condition — at a Ninewells hospital appointment he was half-an-hour late for. Despite his chronic lateness diagnosis, Jim, who has spent most of his life living in Fintry, still struggles to arrive on time as he tackles the incurable condition.

I do enjoy some of the readers comments

Doesn't look like he's been late for many buffets!!!23 hours ago
Edited by Enrico Annoni

It's hereditary, his troubles started when his mother was late.

This morning on our way into a multi-storey car park, my other half dropped me off just inside the front entrance where I was quickly out the car in 3 secs. Cue the warden coming out of his little office thing to give me an aggresive telling saying "if you're going to get dropped off, do it outside! I'll let you off this time but if you do it again then I'll have you charged!".

WTF is that all about? We're always stopping in there anyway letting people reverse park.

Went out for a quiet family meal to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday which is next week. I have just been told that I am booked on a flight at 6 in the morning! On Saturday I am supposed to be visiting a salt mine and on Sunday I am off to Auschwitz.

Not really sure what to think.

This morning on our way into a multi-storey car park, my other half dropped me off just inside the front entrance where I was quickly out the car in 3 secs. Cue the warden coming out of his little office thing to give me an aggresive telling saying "if you're going to get dropped off, do it outside! I'll let you off this time but if you do it again then I'll have you charged!".

WTF is that all about? We're always stopping in there anyway letting people reverse park.

Tell him that sounds fine - he has no way to enforce a charge for it so it'd be funny to watch him steam.

Went out for a quiet family meal to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday which is next week. I have just been told that I am booked on a flight at 6 in the morning! On Saturday I am supposed to be visiting a salt mine and on Sunday I am off to Auschwitz.

HR clearly think you're in urgent need of re-education. Perhaps a mistimed, ironic joke with racial connotations? Anyway, ask the Saturday guide who worked in the salt mine during the war, and what they produced. Created some serious squirming and obfuscation when I went. Wait till the end till you ask it though, you'll see what I mean. Don't try to create any humorous incidents at Auschwitz though.

If you're in the machine gun tower don't lean over to far.