Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

You probably said something similar to the above comment and got your baws kicked, am I correct?

As per usual you are wrong.

I had left the pub, was walking to meet my bird and banged into someone as I walked down an alley. He then decided instead of accepting my apology he'd boot me in the stomach.

Thankfully there is no bruises and only a cut on my knuckles to show off.

As per usual you are wrong.

I had left the pub, was walking to meet my bird and banged into someone as I walked down an alley. He then decided instead of accepting my apology he'd boot me in the stomach.

Thankfully there is no bruises and only a cut on my knuckles to show off.

LOL!

That isn't really getting jumped is it?

Doesn't your girlfriend leave her shoe prints all over you?

No, we have a perfectly normal give and take relationship.

And AWRA is trying his hardest to be controversial again, it's quite cute. Just leave him to it and he'll probably get himself banned again

No, we have a perfectly normal give and take relationship.

And AWRA is trying his hardest to be controversial again, it's quite cute. Just leave him to it and he'll probably get himself banned again

How am I being controversial? And it's BP not AWRA.

I'm pretty sure if I came on here and said I got jumped last night a few people would find it amusing. So what's the difference?

How am I being controversial? And it's BP not AWRA. I'm pretty sure if I came on here and said I got jumped last night a few people would find it amusing. So what's the difference?

You're a cock, thats the difference. and the chances are you would have started it

How am I being controversial? And it's BP not AWRA. I'm pretty sure if I came on here and said I got jumped last night a few people would find it amusing. So what's the difference?

Because you constantly do this, when you aren't getting enough attention you'll randomly appear on a Gen Nonsense thread trying to be controversial to get replies. You've done it under all your previous aliases aswell, as I said, its quite fun to watch you try, as you quite clearly don't have the conviction to be properly controversial so you attempt to bail out and justify something you've said within two or three posts

Because you constantly do this, when you aren't getting enough attention you'll randomly appear on a Gen Nonsense thread trying to be controversial to get replies. You've done it under all your previous aliases aswell, as I said, its quite fun to watch you try, as you quite clearly don't have the conviction to be properly controversial so you attempt to bail out and justify something you've said within two or three posts

That's just nonsense to be fair. If my posting style comes across as me trying to be controversial then that's just tough shit.

Again I haven't had any aliases, like yourself.