Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

That's just nonsense to be fair. If my posting style comes across as me trying to be controversial then that's just tough shit.

Again I haven't had any aliases, like yourself.

:lol: trying to bail within three or four posts, as expected.

And you tried it as AWRA, and got banned as your attempts at bailing and trying to prove it wasn't meant as controversial didn't work

And I've had aliases, its quite well known. So do you, it's also quite well known. I've no idea why you try and deny it to be honest

Edited by RandomGuy.

:lol: trying to bail within three or four posts, as expected.

And you tried it as AWRA, and got banned as your attempts at bailing and trying to prove it wasn't meant as controversial didn't work

And I've had aliases, its quite well known. So do you, it's also quite well known. I've no idea why you try and deny it to be honest

I'm trying to bail? :lol:

In all honesty I don't often stay on the one thread for long as I get bored quite easily so I'll move on to something more interesting.

If I ever had an alias I would admit it, but I've never had one so I can't admit anything.

I'm trying to bail? :lol: In all honesty I don't often stay on the one thread for long as I get bored quite easily so I'll move on to something more interesting. If I ever had an alias I would admit it, but I've never had one so I can't admit anything.

Were you joking when you laughed at mizfit or did you think it was funny he got jumped?

Laughing at people getting jumped and telling everyone you don't give a shit if you're controversial.

2edgy4me.

I'm being sarcastic by the way, you aren't edgy. You ARE an attention whore though.

I laughed? How do you know this? I said if my posting style comes across as me trying to be controversial then that's just tough shit, no where did I say I am being/trying to be controversial.

Basically you've just made up a lot of shit. This conversation is now over.

He probably fired into a lassie when she was away, and she's found out. Don't worry matty, there's always a way to swing them back around, trust a fellow c**t

or when she was back home..

or when she was back home..

:thumsup2 Complete LAD! As I say, there's always a way to win them back if you really want it, just depends how much you want it. But you've risen higher in my estimations. You're now "No bad", which is good for a Dundee c**t

behave yourself eh? it's a piss poor thing to do. i only done it for about 10 seconds before my conscience kicked in, but still 10 seconds too long imo.

You've risen even higher now for not falling into my trap. I made a similar mistake years ago, and learned from it, I wouldn't do it again as the moment they find out, and you numbly watch them cry as you realise there's literally nothing you can do to sort it is pretty damn heartbreaking. Be prepared for never being trusted again though, which can be a bit of a nightmare to deal with. Good luck sir matty

You've risen even higher now for not falling into my trap. I made a similar mistake years ago, and learned from it, I wouldn't do it again as the moment they find out, and you numbly watch them cry as you realise there's literally nothing you can do to sort it is pretty damn heartbreaking. Be prepared for never being trusted again though, which can be a bit of a nightmare to deal with. Good luck sir matty

Boohoo, away and tell your story to dear deirdre fs. :lol:

Boohoo, away and tell your story to dear deirdre fs. :lol:

Were you joking when you laughed at mizfit or did you think it was funny he got jumped?

You never did reply

Also

I laughed? How do you know this? .

LOL!

I take it you don't know what LOL stands for?

Due to a dodgy pizza, I had in Dubai, and my former employers, feels good to say that, policy of buying the cheapest airline ticket possible for repatriation. I managed to have a jobby in four different countries yesterday, UAE, Austria, Germany and finally Scotland. Is this a record? Can anyone beat that? Do I win a prize?

Guest The Phoenix