Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I was out with 2 female friends earlier and somehow the conversation had moved onto ejaculation. Neither of them knew that males can only start cumming when they reach puberty.

I'm going to put my hands up and admit I never knew that either.

Haha I was being cruel when I put that question up. We actually went Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Bosnia (for all of half an hour) and Italy.

Still a good time was had.

Just woke up in unknown house in Perth with a hangover.

Bad times. :(

The amount of times I've woke up in some c***s flat after a night out is ridiculous. Especially the Hub flats in Dundee. It's a fucking task to find your way out of there.

The amount of times I've woke up in some c***s flat after a night out is ridiculous. Especially the Hub flats in Dundee. It's a fucking task to find your way out of there.

:lol: I getting too old for this shit! ;)

Keelhauling beckons for you sir.  Let's hope you didn't stick your bowsprit in a leviathan.

Could handle a good keelhauling from a stunning leggy Dominatrix ;):P

Woke up this morning feeling fresh and had a nice cup of tea and a bacon roll. That was about 9. Its now past 12 and I haven't moved from the couch and the hangover is slowly creeping up on me and I don't know what to do. I feel so fragile.

I want the ground to open up and swallow me whole and just kill me while I'm down there.

I am a c**t. But you all knew that.

I take it your reunion didn't go well.

He probably fired into a lassie when she was away, and she's found out. Don't worry matty, there's always a way to swing them back around, trust a fellow c**t