Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Just back from long weekend in Krackow. Most enjoyable but it will be the last time that the wife books anything without me checking it first.

She told me she had booked a nice little hotel that was very reasonable and close to the city centre. She was right on two of the three points. The only thing she missed was the hotel had an S in it.

It was a friggin HOSTEL!! After our basic ham, cheese and bread breakfast, we had to wash our own dishes and put them away :lol:

Just back from long weekend in Krackow. Most enjoyable but it will be the last time that the wife books anything without me checking it first.

She told me she had booked a nice little hotel that was very reasonable and close to the city centre. She was right on two of the three points. The only thing she missed was the hotel had an S in it. 

It was a friggin HOSTEL!! After our basic ham, cheese and bread breakfast, we had to wash our own dishes and put them away :lol:

Careful, don't fall into the 'you do it, you're so much better at it than me' trap.

Nah, won't fall into that one. She normally books all the holidays as I can't be bothered with all that palaver. It's usually 4 or 5 * all inclusive that she books but as it was a last minute surprise holiday for me, it was all done a bit rushed. A bed is a bed as far as I am concerned but her face was a picture when she realised just how basic the place was. She was lucky that our room had a shower in it as some of the rooms had to share a toilet.

As a small aside, we were out for a meal at an outdoor restaurant, half way through the meal a woman came up to us wanting money so the wife told her to piss off. A couple of minutes later I went inside for the toilet. Whilst I was inside some random local guy approached her and asked if he could have the rest of my dinner. When she also told him where to go he started ranting and raving and called her Hitler. :lol:

I've only ever done a nightshift once in my life, it was only a week but never again. I was doing PCB kitting for solectron in Dunfermline, there was a huge clock on the wall at the workstation which didnt help.

Nightshift is awful, spent 3 months doing it a couple of years ago in the middle of winter. Finishing at 6am when it's snowing and nobody's around is a shiter. Always felt like there was no life outside of work when you're sleeping during what little daylight there is.

I have for the last 4 days worn, 4 different Star Wars t-shirts. Completely by accident. :lol:

I wore a different saints top every day so far this week. Only just noticed like an hour ago

It's amazing how Aberdeen FC can fcuk up a free friendly (vs Viking Stavanger for oil week) by telling everyone it's free but not saying anywhere how tickets work.

For anyone interested, I just phoned and it's cash turnstyle minus the cash btw.