Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Whenever I see Peter Sloss doing the weather, I can't help thinking that they've just dragged some guy off the street and stuck a suit on him because Judith's too hungover. He's pretty good at it mind.

I reckon Judith is still chained and gagged in a dungeon somewhere...

Wishful thinking that is..

Whenever I see Peter Sloss doing the weather, I can't help thinking that they've just dragged some guy off the street and stuck a suit on him because Judith's too hungover. He's pretty good at it mind.

In the North West, we have a lassy who does the weather with the surname "Blizzard".

In the North West, we have a lassy who does the weather with the surname "Blizzard".

Aye, I've seen her before on BBC24 or something. What ever happened to the lovely Gail btw?

... and Heather the Weather come to think of it. "Hello theeeeeyyyyyre"

Edited by Hedgecutter

I have an interview tomorrow morning, and I've just applied to the local council. Really hope I get one of these jobs. Hate where I currently am and if I could afford it I would walk.

I have an interview tomorrow morning, and I've just applied to the local council. Really hope I get one of these jobs. Hate where I currently am and if I could afford it I would walk.

Good luck. I have noticed a few of your posts mentioning your current job situation. It really is a horrible feeling not having anything or being somewhere you don't like. I have experienced both myself recently but things are looking a bit more positive now. All the best at your interviews!

Good luck. I have noticed a few of your posts mentioning your current job situation. It really is a horrible feeling not having anything or being somewhere you don't like. I have experienced both myself recently but things are looking a bit more positive now. All the best at your interviews!

Cheers mate. At the time it was a case of taking a random job that could keep me paying my bills. But It's not one I can realistically keep on, too many cliques, backstabbers and shitgibbons as managers. Still count myself lucky I managed to get a job but I need back to my trade.