Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

I don't understand why people like the countryside, and I don't understand why anyone would want to live there. I also don't understand how people get happiness from looking at scenery, I just see trees and hills. Anyone else find this?

I used to go hill walking all the time and absolutely loved it. I've always had a dream of living in the countryside and I love driving up to loch lomondside for a pub lunch and a few beers, however I do find teuchters a bit odd and the more I meet them it puts me off staying amongst them.

I don't understand why people like the countryside, and I don't understand why anyone would want to live there. I also don't understand how people get happiness from looking at scenery, I just see trees and hills. Anyone else find this?

Apparently before Sir Walter Scott and chums, folk used to see hills as nothing but a massive pain in the arse which turned a 5 mile walk into a 25 mile one.

I used to go hill walking all the time and absolutely loved it. I've always had a dream of living in the countryside and I love driving up to loch lomondside for a pub lunch and a few beers, however I do find teuchters a bit odd and the more I meet them it puts me off staying amongst them.

Yep, something not quite right about people who get a kick out of living in the arse-end of nowhere

Apparently before Sir Walter Scott and chums, folk used to see hills as nothing but a massive pain in the arse which turned a 5 mile walk into a 25 mile one.

Indeed, "Munro baggers" are another crowd to be avoided at all costs

Yep, something not quite right about people who get a kick out of living in the arse-end of nowhere

Indeed, "Munro baggers" are another crowd to be avoided at all costs

I've heard of these people yet I've never heard of 'Corbett baggers'

Does such a group exist?

I've heard of these people yet I've never heard of 'Corbett baggers'

Does such a group exist?

Yeh.....there usually munro baggers that have done them all!

Perth hillwalking club is full of them.....wankers one and all!

Yeh.....there usually munro baggers that have done them all!

Perth hillwalking club is full of them.....wankers one and all!

Avoiding anyone that wears a North Face t-shirt to the pub is usually pretty good life advice.