Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

A new banner in the Zwolle Stadion.

561925_593716354012001_658658847_n.jpg

For those interested, PEC Zwolle have played four games so far this season, and have won all four rather comfortably. Currently sit top of the Eredivisie. Easy.

Is there a Great Feeling at Ijesseldelta stadion yet?

Think I'm slowly starting to get proper facial hair, instead of the pubey ginger bumfluff stuff.

A somewhat overdue development in my 24th year of life.

It took me until I was 27 to achieve anything approximating dece growth and it's still an uphill struggle with the color.

Something on tv about some new moich drug from Eastern Europe called "crocodile". After Brass Eye I am simply unable to take any programme like that seriously.

"One young girl puked up her own pelvis bone. How'd you think her mother felt? It's a fucking disgrace."

I was recently shown some pictures of krokodil users by a friend who was using them for art reference. Puking up your pelvis bone would be preferable to the state of some of them. Harrowing #harrowing

I was recently shown some pictures of krokodil users by a friend who was using them for art reference. Puking up your pelvis bone would be preferable to the state of some of them. Harrowing #harrowing

Is that the one that's apparently plaguing Greece at the moment? It's supposedly meth filled with battery acid and other similarly awful ingredients. It sounds horrendous.

Edited by NotThePars

The stuff junkies are trying to make is a synthesised morphine called desomorphine. However the silly buggers don't know that battery acid and all other types of poison are thrown in the concoction by the mixers.

I think there dreadful. 1st album was ok but everything iv heard since has been garbage

they're * ;)

Nah, I know their new stuff is naff. But some of the old indie classics really take me back a few years.

Tell her tonight has one of the most catchiest openings to a song ever in my opinion.

Edited by KeeperDee