Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

The bloke over the road from me who i joke to the missus about being a bit of a Josef Fritzel has a fucking golly doll propped in his front window today. Must be a new addition, never noticed it before. It's got to be a statement of some sort.

I just got IDed at the bookies (I'm 29). Please tell me that they operate Challenge 25 like buying alcohol and they don't think I'm 17 at the oldest?!

Bet that would have been a winning accumulator now.

I think it's 'Think 21' in the bookies.

I got ID'd today in Coral too, by the same bint who IDs me every single week. I think she's determined to catch me out.

When I got home last night, I took a big Stella glass and put hot chocolate powder in it. My mum told me the glass would smash with boiling water in it, to which I replied "aha!" and poured cold water from the kettle into it, stirred it and walked off with a massive grin.

It was absolutely disgusting.

I got ID'd today in Coral too, by the same bint who IDs me every single week. I think she's determined to catch me out.

I get Id'd more than when I was underage. And I look pretty damn young. I guess it maybe since I go to places that require the ID procedure more now that I'm of age.

I just got IDed at the bookies (I'm 29). Please tell me that they operate Challenge 25 like buying alcohol and they don't think I'm 17 at the oldest?!

Bet that would have been a winning accumulator now.

Ouch. :-(

Also: Alphaville are creepy as f***.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Sitting minding my own business, listening to music and playing football manager; my girlfriend turns to me and says "You're a pain in the arse, go make me some food.". I was bewildered, and taken aback by this sudden outburst of masculinity from usually a rather tame female. What should I do?

Sitting minding my own business, listening to music and playing football manager; my girlfriend turns to me and says "You're a pain in the arse, go make me some food.". I was bewildered, and taken aback by this sudden outburst of masculinity from usually a rather tame female. What should I do?

Tell her to f**k off and continue with FM

Tell her to f**k off and continue with FM

This was my first thought, though I realised that if I do this, I could be letting myself in for a while of the silent treatment which is just no use. I'm in the kitchen right now, pondering what I should make her. Any suggestions?

This was my first thought, though I realised that if I do this, I could be letting myself in for a while of the silent treatment which is just no use. I'm in the kitchen right now, pondering what I should make her. Any suggestions?

Shite in the kettle and then give her a cup of tea

Send your assistant..

Send your assistant..

Had a wee chuckle, though Cristiano Ronaldo might pump her, so I'll avoid that option.

I made her a ham sandwich, which was greeted with a sigh and huff. You can't win, eh?

Had a wee chuckle, though Cristiano Ronaldo might pump her, so I'll avoid that option.

I made her a ham sandwich, which was greeted with a sigh and huff. You can't win, eh?

Offer to pump her yourself, see what she says