Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Sitting minding my own business, listening to music and playing football manager; my girlfriend turns to me and says "You're a pain in the arse, go make me some food.". I was bewildered, and taken aback by this sudden outburst of masculinity from usually a rather tame female. What should I do?

You're fucking useless at sodomy, become a chef instead, says a lot about your technique.

The other half's away for the weekend and I'm still in bed just because I can be. Not done this in ages! She gave me a list of things to do though dammit. Might have to get up soon. :-(

Got to love that, you get a list of things to do and she will bring up the weekend as your own time should you mention the pub any night this week

Had a few phonecalls to make last week to the bank and stuff like that but never bothered because I could never be arsed sitting on hold for ages. Woke up this morning and decided I better do it because if I don't do it soon I'll just forget all about it. Apparently its a bank holiday. Didn't have a clue.

A new banner in the Zwolle Stadion.

561925_593716354012001_658658847_n.jpg

For those interested, PEC Zwolle have played four games so far this season, and have won all four rather comfortably. Currently sit top of the Eredivisie. Easy.

We have a strip in honour of us in the Turkish Leagues. So beat that!

Also..

BBZBUkBCMAA4wN0.png

Edited by RandomGuy.

Mate of mine persuaded me it would be a good idea to go on one the Alliance Francaise's intensive 3 day courses next week.

So, tomorrow I'm off up to Park Circus to be tested as to what grade they will put me in!!

Sometimes it's best to say no!!!!

For those interested, PEC Zwolle have played four games so far this season, and have won all four rather comfortably. Currently sit top of the Eredivisie. Easy.

It doesn't sound like they have much in common with Morton then.

Something on tv about some new moich drug from Eastern Europe called "crocodile". After Brass Eye I am simply unable to take any programme like that seriously.

"One young girl puked up her own pelvis bone. How'd you think her mother felt? It's a fucking disgrace."