Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

Guest The Phoenix

And I will be Forever and ever!

Unless one of you could be my Salvation. Maybe, one day I'll be a Rich Kid!

Dear God,

After a fashion, I see hope in the morning light, beneath a Spielberg Sky but you've a cold, cold heart.

You move me to put on that certain smile and live my life with no regrets, breathe pure air and make a glorious noise rather than point guns and arrows.

Seems like Asians and Eastern Europeans have hygiene issues

No, he says "hygene issues", I have no idea what that is but its obviously different to "hygiene issues". Only a matter of time before the media get a hold of this or someone of Asian, Eastern European or poor "hygene" sues for discrimination.

Got this email earlier. Anybody else with me on this?

THE GREAT CHALLENGES OF The United Kingdom

My name is J.P. Monfort. I lead a global platform of international Experts who are putting together a dream vision for The United Kingdom and for the World. You have been identified in The United Kingdom as an Expert in your area of expertise. We hereby encourage you to join the The United Kingdom Strategic Team. The The United Kingdom Strategic Team is a meritocracy positioned away from ideology having embraced pragmatism.

The World lived a phenomenal episode of transformation in the aftermath of World War II. We think that we are currently undergoing a time of crisis and of transition, during which there is an opportunity to redefine the long-term goals for The United Kingdom and for the World, incorporating the ambition and the imagination and embracing the international consensus in the defence of human dignity and environmental sustainability. We do not need a Third World War to recuperate the ambition. If there is War it will be against extreme poverty, against exclusion, against the lack of dignity, against human and environmental degradation of which we are oftentimes passive eyewitnesses.

What are the Great Challenges that The United Kingdom will have to face during the 21st century? Help us identify them. Our Expert Dreamers will answer your question and those of other Experts.

Why not join the The United Kingdom Strategic Team? If you are a Dreamer who loves and a Lover who dreams, you may be a candidate to join the The United Kingdom Strategic Team, the best team designed to serve the long-term public interest in The United Kingdom.

It is time to wake up. Tomorrow might be too late.

You are receiving this communication because you have been identified as an Expert in your area of activity. We invite you to join the The United Kingdom Strategic Team. If you are a Dreamer who loves, a Lover who dreams, please do send us your one-paragraph biography to unitedkingdom@decemland.us. 2,335 Expert from 196 Countries and Territories have already joined the best team to serve the long-term public interest of society. What are you waiting for? You will join the Best Team ever designed to serve the long-term public interest of The United Kingdom.

Profiled as a potential cult member and possible peace terrorist with remote viewer trigger?. ;)

I currently picture J.P. Montford as a single middle aged, middle class suburban conservative voting Daily Mail reader with a severe case of mid life crisis and delusions of grandeur manifesting megalomania and still wets the bed.

OB-UV352_1003jb_J_20121003173438.jpg

Mr Montford and his experts.

He pictures you there......in the back ground....walking around with a clip board, checking and nodding... and checking.

Edited by CityDave

Profiled as a potential cult member and possible peace terrorist with remote viewer trigger?. ;)

I currently picture J.P. Montford as a single middle aged, middle class suburban conservative voting Daily Mail reader with a severe case of mid life crisis and delusions of grandeur manifesting megalomania and still wets the bed.

OB-UV352_1003jb_J_20121003173438.jpg

Mr Montford and his experts.

He pictures you there......in the back ground....walking around with a clip board, checking and nodding... and checking.

grumpycattime_418346b.jpg

1st Officer Rufus S. Thwackwright.

J.P. Montford - ''Damn it Rufus, Independence must not happen, why don't you back me up on anything?''. ''Why do you have to be a complete communist about it?''. ''I'll have you busted down to Lieutenant''.

<_<