Procycling thread

myshkin

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 19:17, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Plugged £20 on Majka at 13/2 about 5 minutes ago and he, Nibali and Henao attack.

On ‎06‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 19:30, Shuggie_Murray7 said:

Nibali and Henao crash out on the final descent!!!

Majka 20 seconds up the road on his own. No real chase with 8k to go.

Thomas also crashes out.

Nae luck neebur. LOL

Watching the womens race, they're saying Nibali broke both collar bonesI

11 hours ago, kiddy said:

An horrendous crash for the Dutch girl leading the womens race, on the descent. Looks a really bad one.

she has concussion and 3 small fracture on her back. 

6 hours ago, TheGreenMonster said:

Fabian Cancellara wins the Olympic time trail gold finishing 47 seconds ahead of Tom Dumoulin with Chris Froome in bronze medal place just over a minute back.

High point on which to retire for Spartacus.

On 05/08/2016 at 17:57, dogmc said:

Really don't know much about cycling scene so I'm fairly clueless on the who's doping who isn't thing but her interview utterly reeked of guilty.

It's not that she doped, it's that she shouldn't be at the Olympics by breaking WADA/ UK Anti-Doping rules

It's not that she doped, it's that she shouldn't be at the Olympics by breaking WADA/ UK Anti-Doping rules

Yeah I absolutely get that point.....and i agree 100%.....my further point would be...she shouldn't be selected when she can't properly explain 3 missed tests....relying on a legal technicality immediately sets of alarm bells...her competing makes the sport as a whole seem dodgier

Really wish the UCI would get a grip of the culture within the peleton of wantonly littering.i get there's cleanup teams in the big tours(though let's face it they won't get everything) but watching the Arctic tour of Norway yesterday,bidons being launched in the middleof nowhere,no fans anywhere to grab them.not big or clever 

10 hours ago, honestly united said:

Looks like Froome's going to have a crack at the Vuelta, could be interesting. Are any of the other big names confirmed for this yet?

Quintana & Valverde start for Movistar.