Procycling thread

myshkin

cavendish wins the stage.

tony martin went on a solo attempt rather than setting up the htc train and cavendish ended up following geriant thomas in. interesting.

cav now on tv moaning that the finishes don't suit him.

This is shaping up nicely to be a great 3 weeks. Contador is going to have to attack at every chance and even then it might not be enough. I fancy one of the Schlecks to pull something out of the bag, evans is a serial bottle merchant.

Just don`t think Evans will be able to respond when Contador makes the inevitable kick on Luz Ardiden, he may well take Yellow at Superbesse though. Not sure about Schlecks, Andy was well out of position yesterday, Franck seems in better form...

Brajkovic looked like a bad fall today. Hope he's ok.

The stage itself was pretty exciting with all the crashes and the style of finish. With 3k to go I was praying for Voeckler to hold on. I like him for some reason. Always willing to have a go and never gives in until the pack catch him.

The intermediate sprint turned into a bit of a farce with the amount of swinging across the road. The correct decision was made, no doubt.

The race is shaping up very nicely. Really looking forward to the next 2 weeks racing. If I'm being honest, I don't reckon AC will win it now. He has had a disasterous first week. For me it's going to be one of the Schlecks. I can't see Evans ever winning it.

However, if things go the way I reckon they will, who does Team Leopard Trek work for? Andy or Franck? If Franck is the man in form, does Andy work for him? Or do they stick with the team leader they entered the tour with? It'd be most interesting if both of them got in a break away with AC.