Procycling thread

myshkin

I just saw the crash that the car caused. It genuinely made me angry. What the f**k was he doing, total c**t.

It made absolutely no sense...he was never getting through the gap in a million years. He has endangered not jst the 2 that went down but everyone in the breakaway. Flecha took the hit from the car but it looked like Hoogeland was worst off, looked to be really struggling, hope he manages to make the start tomorrow.

Again, surely the arsehole driving will be fired like the motorbike rider the other day?

It made absolutely no sense...he was never getting through the gap in a million years. He has endangered not jst the 2 that went down but everyone in the breakaway. Flecha took the hit from the car but it looked like Hoogeland was worst off, looked to be really struggling, hope he manages to make the start tomorrow.

Again, surely the arsehole driving will be fired like the motorbike rider the other day?

Hoogerland and Flecha ended up finishing 16 minutes back - still 5 minutes ahead of Cavendish, Farrar and Rojas though. :lol:

It's a rest day tomorrow, so hopefully Flecha and Hoogerland will have a wee bit of time to recover.

Ouch.

_53981196_012423530-1.jpg

Bloody hell

I know it's easy to knock pro cyclists over the drug/epo stuff but they must be some of the mentally and physically toughest sportsmen out there. The crashes and accidents so far in this years tour have been crazy.

Bloody hell

I know it's easy to knock pro cyclists over the drug/epo stuff but they must be some of the mentally and physically toughest sportsmen out there. The crashes and accidents so far in this years tour have been crazy.

watched the cycling yesterday and watched the u17 wc 3rd placegame between brazil and germany,with the usual rolling about-it really shows how utterly pitiful footballers are nowadays,do they not have any shame for the arsesthey make of themselves.

That hoogerland is a real hero. not only did he manage to finnish, but he was so forgiving when talking about them idiots in the car. And it was so sad when he was crying at the end. :(

Hoogerland to win!!!!

It's incredable the amount of people that have been put out due to crashes this year, and they all seem to be good condenters aswell for something or other. it kind of takes away from the tour a bit and It's all very odd. :blink:

Edited by jojo

Poor weather conditions pish. Somehow Cancellera and the Schlecks hold sway within the peleton. They were straight to the front today after the crash. Had Schlecks been caught behind we would never here the end of it had say BMC hammered on the front. I'm getting a little sick of this goody goody attitude they portray.

did cancellara pull a gun out and threaten to shoot anyone that tried to put some pace on? and it was oil on the road, not the weather.

the reason they did what he said was because you need friends in the peloton, piss the wrong people off and you'll never get in a breakaway.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/tour-de-france/vladimir-karpets-deliberately-bumps-alberto-contador-on-eventful-stage-nine/story-fn8s9i81-1226092003609

Aye I caught that earlier as well, Vladimer Karpets the man dishing out the punishment.

Rumours abound that Contador is really feeling his right knee & a possible abandonment might not be far off, I think we`ll know as soon as the race heads uphill.

Missed the first week of the tour but caught the highlight program earlier. The motorbike driver and the car driver are both idiots especially the car driver. As is the spectator to busy checking out the front of the peloton and standing far too close to the road side. I've seen a couple of the tours and never felt the need to stand near the road or ran along side shouting go. Felt sorry for Wiggins although I didn't think he could go all the way and win the Yellow jersey.