Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Hopefully (money allowing) going to see:-

Staind, Hinder, 3 Days Grace, Breaking Benjamin, Crossfade, Black STone Cherry at Atlantas HIFI Buys Amphitheatre on 30th September. If get lots more money next paycheck maybe Evansblue at Augusta Mission on the 19th.

Public Enemy @ Barras. Cannot wait to see the legends in the flesh :D

They were awesome 14 years ago anyway. Hopefully be as good now as well :D

I'm going to see New Order soon as well, can't remember when but it must be coming up!

I don't think it's been confirmed yet. Last I heard KT were trying to agree a date. With who, I don't know ;)

KT were playing at the Tunnels with us the first time we played there - nice guys, but I didn't really think much of their stuff.

Does the sinister ;) emoticon have anything to do with Marlow at all? I am very unsure of this debacle.

:blink:

I have no idea who any of those people are.

You don't need to know everybody :rolleyes:

I am looking forward to the gig as me and my friend have a day out before it, as well as a little friend from Fife joining us. Which is a brucey bonus. which makes me anticipate this gig more! :)

Does the sinister ;) emoticon have anything to do with Marlow at all? I am very unsure of this debacle.

The ;) is just there for effect ;)

Quote from KT

Cool. Marlow are sound. I think both Marlow and The Garcias might be supporting us at the lemon tree if we ever get round to organising a date.

The ;) is just there for effect ;)

Quote from KT

Aha! Yeah, I mind now! They asked us ages ago if we wanted to "support" them (despite us being miles better musicians and having a million times better songs than them) at the Lemon Tree. I presumed they had it organised.

Obviously not :blink: