Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Guest Spanky Rodriguez
got tickets for Willy Mason but not to sure if i want to go to that one yet!

I'm going to that and i cannae fucking wait. The album is awesome. This will be the fifth time that i'll have seen him :D

I've managed to leave myself without a ticket for the Glasgow gig on Saturday, thanks to much fannying around. I'll try to pick one up on the door.

I agree that it's his best yet btw. I don't understand why this album isn't flying off the shelves. It is, to all intents and purposes, brilliantly written pop music, and is the best produced album I've heard in donkeys to boot.

Maybe he should get a Paulo Nutini lookalike to pose for his album covers and lip-synch at the gigs?

:lol:

Agreed Four Cigarettes my personal favourite at moment - apparantly Autumn makes a welcome return to the set list

QUOTE(Jenayr @ Mar 21 2007, 13:26)

got tickets for Willy Mason but not to sure if i want to go to that one yet!

I'm going to that and i cannae fucking wait. The album is awesome. This will be the fifth time that i'll have seen him

It's my bf that likes him, I only really know one song, Oxygen! So I think he should maybe go with someone that will appriciate the music a bit more!

Cant go to Young Knives gig tomorrow night as my mate's having a birthday ruby at Mother India. Disappointed but what can you do.

Coming up then: Maximo Park at the Barras, Holloways and Willy Mason at QMU (mibbes), The NME New Music Tour at the Arches, Hazey Janes at Oran Mor, Endrick Brothers at Hughenden and T in el Parko. B)

Edited by supermac

:lol:

Agreed Four Cigarettes my personal favourite at moment - apparantly Autumn makes a welcome return to the set list

Well, the good news was that I managed to get a ticket on the door. The bad news is I was so blootered following the Scotland game that I only remember around half of the gig. :ph34r:

What I recall of the gig was pretty damn good admittedly.

Was at Malcolm Middleton last weekend, immense :D

In the next couple of months, have: Ballad of the Books (part of triptych) @ Tramway, Travis (cue derisory comments from the music polis) @ Barras, and TiTP (well, the Saturday - or the Sunday if i can get my sister's mate to swap tickets with me - at least)

Hopefully Nouvelle Vague @ ABC as well, just need to chack I'm not working before getting a ticket.

Going to Saturday of T in the Park now :D

And probably the Proclaimers in November :lol::ph34r:

:thumsup2

I think the music polis will be calling shortly though :lol:

Went to see McFly last night. :lol::ph34r:

They were at the Playhouse and went with a couple of folk from work. They were better than I expected to be honest and I quite enjoyed myself. I do think a lot of their songs are pretty good and the fat guy in particular was singing quite well.