Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Coloursfest tommorow. Trance isn't really my scene I prefer my hardcore ( hence the holiday :D ) but should be an ok night nonetheless.

Coloursfest exceeded my expectations, I thought the night was fecking brilliant. Had a brilliant laugh with the boys, some of the tunes played in the old skool tent ( bttf ) were amazing, pulled a stunning girl……..all that was amazing but the thing I couldn’t stop laughing at was when myself , cfczoomcfc and my pal barry ended up backstage and met none other than Eugene from big brother :lol: Funny guy :P

Roll on HTID In The Sun next week :D

Guest Caleyking
Going to Tiny Dancers at King Tuts on Wednesday

As will I hopefully be too. After the Scotland game and after a few pints.

On a school night too! :blink:

As will I hopefully be too. After the Scotland game and after a few pints.

On a school night too! :blink:

ditto!

Except I'm an unemployed bum lady of leisure so no nights are school nights. B)

should be a good night!

Might go to the Barfly tomorrow to see Kate Walsh, but not sure if the contents of my wallet can stretch to another night out this week. :unsure:

I order you to go, and make her drink beer. She likes her beer, and gets extra giggly on stage after a couple, too. I was meant to go and see her a little while ago, but the advertised price was multiplied by 4 to get the on the door price. I just point blank refused to pay it.

I order you to go, and make her drink beer. She likes her beer, and gets extra giggly on stage after a couple, too. I was meant to go and see her a little while ago, but the advertised price was multiplied by 4 to get the on the door price. I just point blank refused to pay it.

:lol:

I am tempted - she was really impressive when she supported Aqualung (I presume it was without beer :P), but with the Scotland game requiring a trip to the pub on Wednesday, I'm not sure if spending £8 (plus booking fee), £2 on bus fares, probably another £7 on a taxi fare then the obligatory beer or five at Barfly prices is really a good idea.

Like most things at the moment, my decision will probably be swayed by the time I wake up at..... :ph34r: