Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Better than emo pish such as "Madina Lake" or Enter Shikari, who have managed to mix the two worst music styles ever- Metal and Dance- into one horrible sound.

Whats that got to do with Towers of London splitting up? :blink:

How much are tickets for that?

Tenner plus yer booking fees. Well worth it if you ask me! :)

Better than emo pish such as "Madina Lake" or Enter Shikari, who have managed to mix the two worst music styles ever- Metal and Dance- into one horrible sound.

Madina Lake aren't 'emo' and Enter Shikari have done something different which is why I like them. I'm not a fan of dance music but the way they incorporate it into rather heavy metal works well IMO.

Edited by queenspark-mad

Chemical Brothers are in December was thinking yes there for a minute then I can go and see Chemical Brothers and then see the Complete Stone Roses on December 8th, friday gig is sold out so I have a dilemma, Chemical Brothers or Complete Stone Roses, have seen Chemical Brothers before but a night dancing away to them may be too good to miss! Also Peterhead away that on 8th December! Even bigger dilemma!

Managed to get tickets for Complete Stone Roses for the Friday through TicketWeb, that's means I'll be getting Chemical Brothers ticket when get paid tmrw!

:thumsup2

Also going to see Pigeon Detectives at Arches and Shed Seven at the Barrowlands which looks to be sold out now but they areplaying another gig at the Carling in December.

Edited by Jenayr

Echo and the Bunnymen at the Carling Academy in Liverpool, December. Only downside is that Liverpool are playing Reading away that weekend. I'm trying to persuade the other half to go to Goodison as they play Fulham. Better than no football at all surely?

Chemical Brothers in december and Reverend and the makers in October.Reverend and co are playing at the Queen Margaret Union,a venue thats new to me, is it any good???

Tis a good size of venue, holding 1000 or so. The sound isn't the best due to the funny sloping roof, but there are worse places around. The queues at the downstairs bar are mental, so go upstairs if you wish an ale or 3.

Years ago, non-students could go upstairs after the gig and get pished at student union prices, but that's no longer possible. :(

Tis a good size of venue, holding 1000 or so. The sound isn't the best due to the funny sloping roof, but there are worse places around. The queues at the downstairs bar are mental, so go upstairs if you wish an ale or 3.

Years ago, non-students could go upstairs after the gig and get pished at student union prices, but that's no longer possible. :(

Cheers for the info mate ;)