Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Nope, sorry! Coddy's right! This goes back to the early gigs, I'm afraid. It's NYC!

Telfer definitely did them in the gigs I saw at Drummonds and also the Lemon Tree as well.

I stand by what I say :lol:

This should be in the Marlow thread eh? :unsure:

Edited by RiG

Telfer definitely did them in the gigs I saw at Drummonds and also the Lemon Tree as well.

I stand by what I say :lol:

This should be in the Marlow thread eh? :unsure:

Ah, but Coddy and myself were at the first one, along with Debs, Ryan, Adam and Dave! We know the truth! :P

And yes, probably, but I can't say I'm that bothered. :lol:

Probably all of those plus :

Franz Ferdinand on Monday at The Raigmore, Inverness

Manics in Aberdeen Music Hall on 2nd December

We Are Scientists at The Ironworks,Inverness on 9th December

I got tickets for Franz at the Raigmore and We Are Scientists at the Ironworks too. Sandwiched in between that is the Wedding Present at Glasgow QMU in October. Quality!

To be fair, the guy does speak the truth. It's one thing listening to their recorded tracks, but they are belting to go and see.

Just remember to stay sober for one of their gigs at some point. Even I've managed it. Once, I think.

I'll be sober this Saturday because I'm driving.

TWS and I are probably going to head through to Aberdeen to watch the Scotland game at 3 if anyone cares to join us

When I first saw them they hadn't written YSNYC as far as I was aware so my first dose of Ooohs were in NR.

To settle the argument - you're both kind of right.

I do backing vocals in both You Cannot Stop New York City and Nuclear Reaction - in the former I do the ooooh-wah-ah-ooooh-wahs in the chorus; in the latter I assist on the prechorus, with "To get to you" on bits.

Oddly enough, NYC and Across Winter are the only two songs that we've played at every show, so you would have heard it.

Much love.

To settle the argument - you're both kind of right.

I do backing vocals in both You Cannot Stop New York City and Nuclear Reaction - in the former I do the ooooh-wah-ah-ooooh-wahs in the chorus; in the latter I assist on the prechorus, with "To get to you" on bits.

Oddly enough, NYC and Across Winter are the only two songs that we've played at every show, so you would have heard it.

Much love.

I'm happy enough with that B)

TWS, RiG, and RayBees, you should all introduce yourselves at the We Are Scientists gig, I dare say I'll be in the Phoenix for one before it.

Could I sound anymore desparate for friends? :lol:

Edit: Caleycasual, you as well. I'll be at the Shed Seven gig. :lol:

Edited by FilthyMack

TWS, RiG, and RayBees, you should all introduce yourselves at the We Are Scientists gig, I dare say I'll be in the Phoenix for one before it.

Could I sound anymore desparate for friends? :lol:

Edit: Caleycasual, you as well. I'll be at the Shed Seven gig. :lol:

Yes, you desperate b*stard. I'd be up for that.

Just back from Franz at the Raigmore, one word, IMMENSE !!! :D

I didn't even have to pay!

On top of that I saw a guy out of Resident Evil!

Top gig though, hope they come back and play the Ironworks. Sound was alright too. Seen a lot if band in the Raigmore who just seem to have it turned up but thought Franz had it spot on. New songs sounded good.