Gigs

pilsner_ffc

That'll now be Bon Jovi, again, on Saturday night in London due to the wonderful people of AEG offering me half price tickets for being at the first gig :D

...and he's taking me with him!

Also TITP in 2 weeks :D

Then not got another gig until Muse in September at Wembley.

Then not got another gig until Muse in September at Wembley.

I envy you. I really, really do.

Frightened Rabbit, Glasgow Barrowlands, 3rd December, £13.00. Pay day is on Thursday. Think I'll be having a wee chat with my mum.

From what I've seen from them on YouTube, they don't look great live, but I'd still really like to see them.

ehh....i was hoping to maybe ebay a slash ticket if the price was right, but it's not looking good...

apart from that........

Blink 182

Limp Bizkit

Ozzfest

Motorhead

Really? is that it? sad.gif I need ot get buying some tickets for stuff....although there's already been quite a lot of gigs been and gone this year so far...it's been a good year for gigs.

Also I've been hearing things about a Disturbed tour coming soon, hopefully that's on the cards.

Edited by Mik

Does anyone know what time the last train usually is from Edinburgh back to Glasgow? I ask because Less Than Jake are playing the Picture House and I was wondering if getting the train is a possibility or if I need to convince my mate to drive. It is in November so it's not an urgent issue.

Half 11 from Waverley mate.

http://www.scotrail....inburgh.web.pdf

*edit to add link to PDF

Also the 900 CityLink bus leaves edinburgh at Midnight and arrives at Glasgow at 1:20.

Cheers, should be able to catch the half eleven train. But good to know there's a safety net. Doesn't matter when I get back, taxi is only six quid for me from town.

For the moment its Mumford and Sons at the Academy in October then The Gaslight Anthem in Edinburgh

Hoping to add both of these to what is a growing list. Also looking to go to the Charlatans and Paul Weller if I can find people to go to them with me.

Also looking to go to Paul Weller if I can find people to go to them with me.

Aye, same here. I know nobody that is into Weller enough to go through to Glasgow and pay a good sum to see him. Which is a shame, I fucking love him. I'll hopefully persuade someone eventually.

Pretty much the same situation with The Gaslight Anthem, although I'm not quite as bothered over them.

Aye, same here. I know nobody that is into Weller enough to go through to Glasgow and pay a good sum to see him. Which is a shame, I fucking love him. I'll hopefully persuade someone eventually.

Pretty much the same situation with The Gaslight Anthem, although I'm not quite as bothered over them.

I'm hoping the promise of a booze-filled Friday ngiht trip to the capital will be enough to persuade my friends for that one :lol:

I'm tempted to buy my Dad one ticket for his birthday laugh.gifph34r.gif

One of my flatmates likes the Jam so I'll be working on him over the next wee while. Weller's the boy so I need to go.

I wouldn't be too arsed about the Charlatans but Shaun Ryder is the special guest, and even if he does about two songs I'd be near creaming.