Gigs

pilsner_ffc

That's pretty good, for a nice day out in Edinburgh too. It's a shame you can't tell the weather five months in advance.

Heads up - it's the 27th they're playing. James the night before, and The Waterboys on the 28th.

Edited by Smurph

Just ended up buying tickets for Morrissey tomorrow. He was shite in Dublin last year, but my girlfriend is dead set on going, plus his setlists recently have looked a bit better.

Will need to get a ticket for Ben Folds at Kelvingrove Bandstand once I get paid.

Mrs M, on 20 Mar 2015 - 15:21, said:

Have you seen him before? I was never a fan until I saw him supporting Robbie Williams on his last stadium tour. He was surprisingly excellent. Far better than I expected him to be.

This'll be my third time seeing him. I'm a massive fan. First time for me was T in the Park in 2012 and he caught me totally by surprise that night. And since then, I make a point of trying to get to his gigs.

This'll be my third time seeing him. I'm a massive fan. First time for me was T in the Park in 2012 and he caught me totally by surprise that night. And since then, I make a point of trying to get to his gigs.

I'd never have made the choice to go and see him before but now I have, I'd definitely go again. His backing singers are brilliant too! :D

Same, it'll be great as always but £35-ish for a ticket is a bit much.

I was thinking that. Usually Ben Folds/Five gigs have been just under the £30 mark but the extra £5 makes it seem far more expensive for some reason.

Seen 'Wolf Alice' this evening in Oran Mor.

Apparently one of the next big things...

They were surprisingly alright, but not exactly my thing, trying too much to be like Chvrches and Royal Blood. The bassist also spat as soon as he came onto the stage.