Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Alice In Chains tomorrow, they're up there with the greatest bands I've seen live so I'm really looking forward to it. Unfortunately working til 8 though, so need to sprint straight for the train after work and I'll get there the back of 9, stone cold sober.

Just got into frank turner yesterday and have decided to go see him in December - can't wait smile.gif

I'm also going to this, can't wait either. My favourite singer/songwriter and he is a brilliant live performer biggrin.gif

Wu-Tang Clan tonight laugh.gif . Im geniunely excited. Should be great/hilarious.

Edited by Big River

Just bought two tickets for Pendulum, Hadouken are supporting who my mates loves. Should be good. Is there a bus that can take you to Braehead? Are there any pubs or reasonably priced bars there? I can't remember the last time I was there. I don't really wanna be taking taxis there and back from Central, although between the two of us it wouldn't be as bad.

Just bought two tickets for Pendulum, Hadouken are supporting who my mates loves. Should be good. Is there a bus that can take you to Braehead? Are there any pubs or reasonably priced bars there? I can't remember the last time I was there. I don't really wanna be taking taxis there and back from Central, although between the two of us it wouldn't be as bad.

747 AirLink. Starts from within Buchanan Bus Station and heads for the airport.

You'll get a bus TO Braehead no problem. Good luck getting one back though.

As far as I know the only choice of pub/bar you have in Braehead is a Wetherspoons over at Xscape. Meh.

Getting home is going to be murder!

You'll get a bus TO Braehead no problem. Good luck getting one back though.

As far as I know the only choice of pub/bar you have in Braehead is a Wetherspoons over at Xscape. Meh.

Getting home is going to be murder!

Last bus is at quarter to 11:lol:. If we managed to get to the bus stop for then, it would be mobbed. A taxi seems the best option, for getting back. Maybe just taking some booze and go to McDonald's or something.

I've been at Braehead a few times for WWE and TNA. Got that last bus a few times and it was fuckin mobbed at just before 11. Missed it once and the p***k of a taxi driver took a score note off us just to go back to the city centre.

:o Was it a black cab or a private hire?

Private hire. Guy was just sittin there ootside waitin to overcharge someone that was desprate and unfortunately that was me. If ye booked it it'd maybe be a bit cheaper.

Yeah I had that happen to me a few years ago when I was working at a gig there, I ended up in the taxi with another guy who I didn't even know who was getting dropped off en route to my house!

In other news, Xcerts are supporting Alice in Chains tonight and Flood of Red are supporting Bad Religion. From Aberdeen and Airdrie respectively. Nice to see local bands getting the chance to support big bands in the near future.

And how could we forget Psyko Dalek supporting Limp Bizkit! I was told Div was in the paper today posing with Fred Durst. How bizarre.

And how could we forget Psyko Dalek supporting Limp Bizkit! I was told Div was in the paper today posing with Fred Durst. How bizarre.

That sounds brilliant. Which paper?

Limp Bizkit in the o2 xD

Hiya Rab x